Chihuahua People Forum banner

1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Registered
2,340 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
There is a toilet paper monster on the loose...

Chopper told me that he did not see any TP monster when he was in there.

I am a tad suspicious though because my only potential witness will not look me in the eye...hmmmm.

·
Banned
5,224 Posts
Sorry, but I really don't believe that such an innocent little face could be responsible for such naughtiness! I reckon he has been framed :)

I

·
0 Posts
aww bless him, of course if his mommy didnt see him doing it then it might not have been him!! Some other tp monster might have sneaked in when you were not looking

·
Registered
5,665 Posts
This is too funny and cute! In my opinion, Chopper is innocent until proven guilty. He looks so sweet and innocent that there is no way he is the TP monster. :D

·
Registered
1,078 Posts
I have been laughing over these photos all afternoon. I had to go back and show my DD, and then go back and show my hubby!

·
Banned
705 Posts
Haha. Pebbles is the TP monster in our house! Your sweet baby has such an innocent face - are you sure such a gorgeous little Chi could be so naughty. haha. Fran:D :D :D

·
Administrator
11,989 Posts
LMAO! I love the commentary:) That sweet little thing could not possibly be to blame:)

·
Registered
2,057 Posts
i hope that little tp monster comes sneaking into my house ;) lol i may just have to steal him :D:D:D:D lol!

1 - 20 of 24 Posts