Chihuahua People Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
204 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Okay, my son said a girl Chi has to have at least a couple of girlie dress just for show. And as he was trying to enter a Valentine picture competition, he dressed Krystal in one of her dresses with the booties. :D

So before all these photoshop, here are a few pictures of Krystal with her frillie dress and booties.

While we are at it, we decided to dress Krystal in her penguins fleece jumper too.

(You can tell she got fed up with all these dressing up. ;))

·
Registered
204 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Thank you for the nice comment :D

I love this little "madame" and she gets away with a lot of naughty stuff just because she looks so cute while my other chi gets told off if he's naughty. :p

Awww she is so pretty!
I would love a blue long coat one day.
Not easy to find though.

I dont think she is lovin those booties, ha!
I'd never known blue long coat is hard to find. She was the only one baby of that litter. Father is blue and Mother is pure fawn (I think that's what it is called), both long hair.

She hates the booties but she's okay with them when she walks outside in the garden. I suppose she's too busy rolling in the mud instead of thinking of her booties. ;)

·
Registered
2,745 Posts
She is so cute.My Harry says bowow! you are one cute girlie.
BTW Harry is a Blue tri color he is a short coat and don't have much hair because he has color mutant alopecia. But I still love him I also LOVE your girl because I love the blues.

·
Registered
10,596 Posts
Thank you for the nice comment :D

I love this little "madame" and she gets away with a lot of naughty stuff just because she looks so cute while my other chi gets told off if he's naughty. :p

I'd never known blue long coat is hard to find. She was the only one baby of that litter. Father is blue and Mother is pure fawn (I think that's what it is called), both long hair.

She hates the booties but she's okay with them when she walks outside in the garden. I suppose she's too busy rolling in the mud instead of thinking of her booties. ;)
Yeah My Darla was the only blue tri in her litter aswell
Mum was a fawn and dad was cream. lol.

Awww she sounds a right wee character, and a bit of a tomboy too. :D

·
Registered
204 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
She is so cute.My Harry says bowow! you are one cute girlie.
BTW Harry is a Blue tri color he is a short coat and don't have much hair because he has color mutant alopecia. But I still love him I also LOVE your girl because I love the blues.

I think of all the pictures I have seen on here, they are all unique in their own way. They are all beautiful to me.

My other chi looks so serious all the time. He is so grumpy all the time. It really shows the individual characters.

·
Registered
204 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Yeah My Darla was the only blue tri in her litter aswell
Mum was a fawn and dad was cream. lol.

Awww she sounds a right wee character, and a bit of a tomboy too. :D

Blue tri must be stunning. :D

Krystal loves to chase my house rabbits, and her best friend is one of my fat cats. She can plays very rough and yes a tomboy. She is not afraid of anything at all.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts