Chihuahua People Forum banner

1 - 20 of 26 Posts

·
Registered
1,482 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
my boyfriend lives at the jersey shore, so i took bam and his dog to Bay Head where you can bring your dogs!

This is Oliver, a mini schnauzer, and Bam, taking their first stroll on the beach!

Bam was a little scared of the waves so he just looked at me, that's my sister in the orange bathingsuit.

Pretty boy

Slowly starting to relax... the sun feels nice!

my sister took many pictures of bam on john's iphone

I torture him

It got very windy so we wrapped bam in john's tshirt

which made him really sleepy!

·
Registered
1,482 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
it's all about flattering angles and dousing yourself in tanning oil (i know, bad bad). you'd be surprised to find out what i actually weigh! if you ever want to make the drive (i know you're in NY so it's not THAT bad) the beach is called Bay Head, and it's near point pleasant (only about 5 minutes) and it is DOG HEAVEN!!!

·
Registered
5,242 Posts
Pft, flattering angles. Yeah right :)
aka=skinnay! LOL

There's so many members here, that I believe this is the first time I've seen pics of Bam! He's very cute. His coat reminds me of a sweet female chi I met a few days ago.

·
Registered
16,946 Posts
it's all about flattering angles and dousing yourself in tanning oil (i know, bad bad). you'd be surprised to find out what i actually weigh! if you ever want to make the drive (i know you're in NY so it's not THAT bad) the beach is called Bay Head, and it's near point pleasant (only about 5 minutes) and it is DOG HEAVEN!!!
flattering angles?...did u mean flattening angles? ur tummy is FLAT! lol i mean i know i'm skinny but i just have a lower belly...too much food...ahhh! hmmm why does point pleasant sound so familiar...i've been as far as cherry hill. is it furthur than there? cuz that was a 2 1/2 hr drive :foxes15: how much do u actually weigh? u can pm it if u want ^^

·
Registered
1,482 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
cherry hill is far!!! point pleasant is right on the atlantic coast of NJ - it's about an hour from me, and i'm about a 25-30 min drive to manhattan so i would guess it'd be about a 2 hour drive at the most from ny!! it's a popular jersey shore destination, you should definitely check out bay head beach with dexter!

and i'm about 5'4 and almost 130lbs, but i think i look like i weigh less and i am usually around 118lbs, this 12lb weight gain came out of nowhere in teh past year. i can't say i care enough at the moment to do anything about it haha

and bam IS cute isnt he?? i don't post enough pics of him, but after i see everyone's amazing chihuahuas i felt the need to show off mine!!

·
Registered
14,441 Posts
Bam is beautiful and so are his mom and auntie!! What a great looking group!!

·
Registered
6,764 Posts
Bam is fantastic and you and your sis are too. Awesome kini's and awesome tans. Thanks for posting pics. What a sweetheart wrapped in John's shirt. Love him!!!

·
Registered
1,482 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
you guys are too nice! i feel kind of embarrassed and vain for having posted pictures of me now, i wasn't even thinking about it, bam was just too cute to keep to myself! everyone should come to this beach and we can have a big chi people meetup!

·
Registered
6,764 Posts
Don't you dare be embarrased. We are the ones that made a big deal about it. You are adorable and you should be proud. Bam is a doll and I'm so glad we got to see some recent pics of him. Post more girl. What an angel. You're not vain at all. Thanks for the pics!

·
Registered
16,946 Posts
we're thinking of going next month sometime...cant wait! do u mind if i ask u how much the beach fee was? thanks so much :D better to plan the finance now :)

we cant get enough of bam! u must post more pics hehehe ^_^

·
Registered
14,441 Posts
you guys are too nice! i feel kind of embarrassed and vain for having posted pictures of me now, i wasn't even thinking about it, bam was just too cute to keep to myself! everyone should come to this beach and we can have a big chi people meetup!
Embarassed and vain?! Are you kidding me? If I looked half as good as you I'd take a million pictures of myself, blow them up into posters, and wallpaper every wall in my house with them. :) LOL!

Bam is adorable! I might save a little wall space for him too. :)

·
Registered
1,482 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
hahaha you guys are funny, i think a poster of myself would scare the crap out of me!!

pigeonsheep - the beach is... FREE until june 20th, at which point you will need to purchase a summer-long pass which is kind of pricey, at about $80-100 i think? So you better go soon!!

and georgia24 - you must take your pup there asap! maybe we will see you and jax around!

1 - 20 of 26 Posts