Chihuahua People Forum banner

1 - 20 of 33 Posts

·
Registered
661 Posts
what brave pups! my Tico doesn't even like the little kiddy wading pool/fountain in our park that's only a couple inches deep!
I like the 3rd photo down with all the chis swimming back to shore - except the one who turned around.

·
Banned
9,271 Posts
OH wow those pics are brilliant they look like they had such fun :D thanks for sharing brandee is such a cutie pie :wave:

·
Registered
2,785 Posts
Those are great pictures!!! Your wife has quite a handful! Bebe has such a sweet smile!!! I love the pic of all the chi's swimming back to shore hehe. That looks like it would be so much fun! ANd your three are stunning!!!!! :D

·
Registered
570 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
thanks cooperchi we had fun..I think all in all about 20 dogs including a labrador and schnauzer.

·
Registered
15,323 Posts
That looked like so much fun! I love that little red (is that the color?) and white chi in the 13th pic, sooo cute! :D

·
Registered
15,323 Posts
Rachael Polachek said:
Kari said:
That looked like so much fun! I love that little red (is that the color?) and white chi in the 13th pic, sooo cute! :D
Check out that 14th pic too... the look of pure joy on that baby's face. :D
Yes those are definitely some happy chi's!!! :lol:

·
Registered
275 Posts
wow that looked like a great day! lillo loved the beach too, how many chis do you have!?!?! you must be kept very very busy!!! also wheres that great beach? xxx

·
Registered
7,716 Posts
had to go back and look at them a few times! what great pics! expecially the ones of the chi's swimming towards the shore lol they all looked like they were on a mission.

1 - 20 of 33 Posts