Chihuahua People Forum banner

1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Banned
3,432 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
For memorial day we went to the dog beach. heres some pics, the doxie is my bf parents dog, his name is snoop dog :p :D rocky had a blast and went swimming in the water :thumbleft: he loved getting dirty! :D

·
Banned
3,432 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
hehe yup its honeymoon island! thats the best dog beach ever! there was no other people around us and they both loves it there :) :thumbleft:

·
Registered
3,154 Posts
Awww, it looks like he had fun ^_^ I can't wait to take Yoshi to the beach ... we did go walking on some sand once, at first she hated it and wanted to get away from the wierd squishy stuff under her feet, lol :D She got used to it though.

·
Registered
3,154 Posts
We don't have a dog beach here... I think we can just bring our dogs to the beach but I'm really not sure. I hope so, I want to take Yoshi.

·
Banned
870 Posts
I'm so jealous!! There's really no dog beaches here, but there are plenty of beaches that not many people know about... (^_^) So I can't wait to bring Yoshi out to one where I can actually put him down in the sand.

Looks like they both had fun out there. Snoop dog is very pretty, and looks like a great friend! I love how Rocky's eyes look in the light!! :D

·
Registered
1,063 Posts
i can't wait to take my babies to the beach. Rocky looks like he was having fun.

·
Banned
3,432 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
thanks everyone:)

this was rocky 3rd time at the beach and he still wont go int he water unless i put him in with me, but he likes it when i put him out a little far so he can swim back to the shore :)

·
Registered
15,323 Posts
Great pics Tiffany! :thumbright: I'm glad Rocky likes it. I'm not sure how my boys would do with the water. :lol:

·
Registered
865 Posts
We don't have beaches here either. Well maybe a few lake beaches, but not sure where they may be. It looks like so much fun, I's love to take Trixie to a beach.

·
Registered
4,280 Posts
Aww looks like Rocky had a blast!! Oscar looks so adorable in that pic!!

Hmm I ordered the "sky blue" Puppia harness for Carl and now I'm wondering if I should've gotten the navy blue one...*sigh*

·
Registered
206 Posts
That looks like great fun. I have got to go to Honeymoon Island. I've only been around Clearwater, Gandy, Anclote, St. Pete. I will have to go there next because it looks like a fabulous time.

·
Banned
3,432 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
we had an umbrella to keep them alittle cooler but they were in the water alot so that helped too and of course we brought water for them. they both did fine in the heat and we only stayed about 2 ours so it wasnt that bad. thanks alisha ;) its the only pics we took with me and rocky hope no one got offended by it :-D

thanks everyone i am glad you all like the pics :-D :-D

1 - 20 of 23 Posts