Chihuahua People Forum banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
894 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Went to the beach yesterday with my sister and her boyfriend, and my hubby of course. Got some cute pics!

You can tell which footprints Izzie's is, Bella's are the other ones. Would have been perfect if Bella was at the other end of hers!

We climbed this super steep sand dome to get to this really high cliff for some good photos.

Running down part of it w/dad.

Bella and dad out in there.

My sister's Chi, Jasper-

And her other dog, a pit/lab mix, Sadie-

·
Registered
509 Posts
wow where was that? the sea is so blue!
I'm crazy about that first picture, I hope you don't mind but I saved it to my photography inspiration folder :oops: it's stunning!

·
Registered
894 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
My little sister and I with our sensitive lil Chis being kept warm in our jackets-

Bella, my tough girl who didn't need to be in mama's jacket, she was happy runnin around with her big cousin Sadie!

·
Registered
14,441 Posts
Great pics! I loved them all. Looks so beautiful and relaxing and the dogs had a blast! :)

·
Registered
3,126 Posts
I just LOVE the ones with the pawprints!!! I posted under Kahlua's Sprinkle Collar thread a few pics and one has Kahlua's footprints in the sand, too. OMG though, that first shot you posted especially needs to be blown up poster-size and framed with a "Dogs leave pawprints on your heart" caption!! =D Don't you just love taking them to the beach? It's so relaxing!!

·
Registered
894 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
Thanks everyone! I really want to go back while it's still sunny and attempt to get another similar paw print one, but with both girls at the end of their prints. I would be amazing pic to blow up big and keep forever. But I really want BOTH my girls in it! I doubt I'd be able to recreate it tho.. lol. It never works out that way.

235 Posts
your dogs are so cute and so photogenic
you and your sister look so alike
the photos are amazing
where is that the water looks amazing
our water at the beach is at the best of times a horrible almost brown colour

1 - 19 of 19 Posts