Chihuahua People Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
894 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
My husband's entire family and us rented a house at the beach and spent the weekend there. We took lots of pics while on the beach, as well as my SIL did with her nice camera. Thought I'd share some of the cutest!

Izzie growling at some dogs across the beach..

Digging at rocks..

Bella ran around most of the time, having a blast. Izzie wanted to be held, so she was-

·
Registered
16,946 Posts
heyyyy these look awfully familiar.... now where did i see them before :laughing6:
awww izzie and bella still lookin adorable as ever! :happy7:
im still jealous... i wanna go to the beach one day with dex :foxes15:

·
Registered
1,495 Posts
Yeah I was thinking the same thing lol Bijoux is jealous she wants to go to the beach too

·
Registered
10,017 Posts
Great pics of you and your family at the beach, i love them :) , i LOVE the beach !!! i take Minnie , Tootsie, and Peyton right before the summer. so fun :D

·
Banned
10,704 Posts
Aww beautiful pictures!!! :p
You & your hubby make a great couple! You guys are too adorable! You both seem like really nice people. :)
I also really love the pic of your hubby's brother and Bella with her tongue out, SO CUTE!!! :D

·
Registered
1,071 Posts
What a beautiful family!! Great pics! I love how you can have Bella off-leash. I didn't try that with Hershey as I knew she would run off! Thanks for posting! Love seeing pics of your girls!! :)

·
Registered
894 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Thank you! Izzie would run off too if she saw ppl or dogs, that's why she's on a lead. Bella stays near us, doesn't chase after anything, and comes when called. She's my good girl! :)

1 - 11 of 11 Posts