Chihuahua People Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
589 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Here are some photos of our furfamily: Rajah, our flamepoint Persian, Saylor, our Mini-Aussie, and Bean, our Chi grandson

Grandma's Brag Album

Bean

Cozy on the office sofa 1-21-06

Enjoying my bone 1-21-06

Cat fight (Rajah & Bean) 1-23-06

The Trio (Saylor, Bean & Rajah) 1-23-06

Bean watching Rajah 1-23-06

Scratch me please!

Where's that scratch you promised! (Saylor & Bean) 1-23-06

·
Registered
589 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
chihuahua lover said:
You have an adorable family!
Hope you find another Chi to add to the family soon! :D
I hope so too because Bean will be leaving us when our daughter moves. :crybaby: We love him and will miss not having a Chi around to entertain us! We've become hopeless Chi lovers having this little guy around!

·
Banned
4,807 Posts
You have such a cute family, and I love your kitty :D

How is the chihuahua search going? My mom actually wants a chi now after being around Maddie and Rylie when I come home for school breaks. She always asks me how they are doing when I talk to her on the phone. Hehe.

·
Registered
589 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
jessiegrl22 said:
You have such a cute family, and I love your kitty :D

How is the chihuahua search going? My mom actually wants a chi now after being around Maddie and Rylie when I come home for school breaks. She always asks me how they are doing when I talk to her on the phone. Hehe.
We're passively looking right now. I think it would be better for us in the spring, money wise, and better for outside potty training. It's really cold right now at our altitute of 6800 ft. Chi babies get pretty cold and we're not around much right now. I work at a school, so I'll have the summer off to spend with a furbaby. Of course, if the right situation came up, we would certainly be open. Thanks for asking, jessiegrl22. I appreciate your friendliness and all the others on this forum. Everyone is so kind and helpful here.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts