Chihuahua People Forum banner
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
99 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Bean had a wonderful first Christmas. On Christmas eve my daughter and I took Bean to the beach for the first time. He loved the sand but wasn't so sure about the waves.

On Christmas Day he was absolutely spoilt and loved all the new toys and all the attention from the family. He even let me put a Christmas dress on him for a little while lol (I bought it when we thought we were going to be getting a girl)

Sorry the pics are so big, will have to learn how to resize them.

·
Registered
1,708 Posts
LOL!! I love the dress! He still looks handsome though! ;) he really is so cute! I'm glad he had such a great Christmas! I net it made Christmas more fun for you as well. Roxy added lots of excitement for us! So, I can only imagine the fun you had too! :)

·
Registered
16,946 Posts
hahahaha poor bean in a dress LOL!. i bet he loved the sand! my boy still hasnt found a proper dog friendly beach around here

·
Banned
10,704 Posts
Lucky Bean! Sounds like he had a fun time. :)
He looks very pretty in his dress too.
It makes him look even more intimidating! Haha! :lol:

just kidding! There is nothing wrong with boys wearing dresses or girls playing with superheroes, this is a new generation! :cool:

·
Registered
99 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Thanks everyone, I promise I won't dress him like a girl too often lol, my 16 year old daughter wasn't impressed. Bean did make Christmas day a lot more fun, he sure was exhausted by the end of the day. While the beach we went to is dog friendly you are meant to keep your dog on a leash between certain times. While Bean was on a leash, most of the other dogs weren't. There were a few big dogs that ran up to us and were a bit intimidating for Bean and us.

·
Registered
458 Posts
I really like Bean in her dress. Those pictures are so cute.

Bean is Venus's nickname in our house because she is so little like a bean and my daughter likes to say Venus with a "B" sound instead of a "V" when she thinks Venus is being particularly cute. Her other nickname is Beanbarelli.

·
Registered
311 Posts
Cute pictures.

In photobucket once you have uploaded the pix each one when you click on it to look at edit ~ they have a built in resizing option and then you can save it resized and the original or you can just choose to keep the resized one. It's easy peasy. You just have to have your mouse up at the top of the picture to see the different options and resize is one of them. I think second in from the left when looking at the picture. Been a while since I have been in pb.

·
Registered
99 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
Thanks everyone. I spent way too much money ordering new outfits for Bean today but I can assure you they are all appropriate for a boy lol. It is hard to find nice, cheap clothes in Australia and postage from US sites is so expensive.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts