Chihuahua People Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
10,017 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Thank you Meoshia ! its a perfect fit on Tootsie. its very comfy on her too :) . I couldn't get a good pic of her. these are the best I could get :) ( i'd love to find one now for Latte and for Minnie . I know they don't make these anymore and all I could find was very large size , like XXL or very tiny , like for 2 pound dog. and I also saw that they did make this in another color too , I think it was pink )

ckey/media/DSCN6524_zps20c32063.jpg.html]
[/URL]

RL=http://s308.photobucket.com/user/juniorandpickey/media/DSCN6516_zps6755b816.jpg.html]
[/URL]

·
Registered
5,186 Posts
Very adorable!! She's such a sweetheart. <3 I really like the white islet trim.

·
Registered
4,436 Posts
I love that color, especially on a very cute black chi!! Very nice dress shirt. I know what you mean about finding clothes for these pups. I've been trying to find Gingham dress shirts for Midgie and I found some reasonably priced, but from China. I order size small and medium in 3 different colors and none of them fit and now I'm gun-shy to order size Large. I measured her and everything, but they're super small. All the other Gingham shirts cost an arm & a leg. I think this type of material will be nice and cool for summer, as they make baby clothes out of the stuff all the time.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts