Chihuahua People Forum banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
897 Posts
Angel goes back and forth between toys but here are some of her favorites. She especially likes the duck. She tears into that one more than any other. :) The little froggie used to be her absolute favorite. The one in the picture is actually a replacement because she ripped the first one to shreds. LOL

·
Registered
661 Posts
this was Tico's first toy casualty. I can't decide what to do with it. It's been on my desk for a almost a month now! It seams silly to keep it, but I don't want to throw it away!
He also has the rope kitty that is just barely holding together.

·
Registered
4,425 Posts
goldie said:
this was Tico's first toy casualty. I can't decide what to do with it. It's been on my desk for a almost a month now! It seams silly to keep it, but I don't want to throw it away!
I kept Cooper's first toy casualty. I got a shadow box and framed it. It's hanging on the wall in my office - OOHH... I should take a picture!! I might do that in a bit.

·
Registered
5,807 Posts
goldie said:
Keep it. Someday you'll wish you had it. :)

·
Registered
661 Posts
Rachael Polachek said:
goldie said:
Keep it. Someday you'll wish you had it. :)
I also have his distroyed collar & harness (the nylon webbed kind) and his out grown fabric harnesses... I may have to find a BIG shadow box!

·
Registered
6,628 Posts
Lina has many things she likes to tear up. The green rope and lil pig came with her when we picked her up :). She sleeps with Herbie (we named her piggie lol). The pink dog I got her for Christmas, the dog holding the heart she got for Valentines Day (she carries it everywhere), and the pink rope she got just cause I thought she needed it lol.

·
Registered
4,920 Posts
Auggie has a ton of toys and he preety much plays with all of them. His first toy was a little cute stuffed bunny. It is now so dirty it won't come clean. It has lost it's nose and both eyes. When one of the eyes came loose we had to do big time stitching to keep the stuffing from coming out. It is so hideous now that dad and I call it Frankenbunny. :shock: It is the 1st pic. When I picked it out of the other toys to take a pic, guess who came leaping off the couch :lol: :lol: :lol:

1 - 20 of 20 Posts