Chihuahua People Forum banner

21 - 36 of 36 Posts

·
Registered
14,441 Posts
I kept checking back hoping to see pics of the new baby! He is beautiful! Congratulations! Post more pics when you can let him out of your arms for a second. :)

Darling boy!

Brodysmom

·
Registered
81 Posts
Discussion Starter #31 (Edited)
how did first night go? i know you were worried about that
Hi jeanie xx

the first night was fine id brought one of the toys you heat in the microwave and put that in his bed with him and he slept the whole night, bless him he had a little cry at 7am but only for about 2-3mins then went back to sleep,i get up at 7.30am so he did really well, when i came down their he was running straight to the crate door wagging his tail he was so pleased to see me and he had done all his buisness on the paper which was in his crate, i must say he has supprised me sooo much at how quick these little doggies learn, im loving every min of every day with him i couldnt imagine life without him, he loves kisses and cuddles and he snuggles into my neck and on my shoulder for a sleep hes so loving,x

Second night no crying what so ever and every night is the same now heat his toy up he snuggles straight in and wont move till the mornin,he settled in great first couple of days he stayed in his bed on sofa next to me and i would take him to his food/water and toilet, but now hes happy and settled so he plays on the floor runs around plays with his toys and chews and when hes had enough he sits at my feet either falls asleep on my slippers or i lift him up and straight into his bed he goes, bless him xx

When i get home later today as im on nights, after my sleep about 2-3pm im going to upload more piccies of beau please look again in the album as i still carnt get them on here i hope you like them xxx

spk to you soon xxx

·
Registered
81 Posts
Discussion Starter #32
I kept checking back hoping to see pics of the new baby! He is beautiful! Congratulations! Post more pics when you can let him out of your arms for a second. :)

Darling boy!

Brodysmom
Hi brodysmom xx

i will be uploading more piccies in my album sunday afternoon so keep and eye out hope you like them, which i no you will lol xxxx

21 - 36 of 36 Posts