Chihuahua People Forum banner

1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
1,287 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Okay, I'm still figuring this thing out, so all but one of my pictures here are really big, and I don't remember how I got the small one to be small...:confused5: But anyway, here are a few pics of my lil' guy...these aren't the best pics, but they're all I have on my computer at the moment so they'll have to do.

Pestering my other dog...his favorite pasttime, lol.

Waiting like a good boy for me to pick him up and put him on the floor.

Trying on a necklace/collar thing that is too big (and a little bit girly anyways hehe)

·
Registered
2,293 Posts
:love5: Oh Beau Jangles is gorgeous!! :D That little applehead is just perfect. What a cutie pie. :D

·
Registered
1,287 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Thank you all! I love how nice everyone is on here.:) And I forgot to mention to please excuse the mess, haha. I'm good at capturing odd things in the periphery/background of otherwise decent photos, such as dirty shoes for example, lol. :D

·
Registered
185 Posts
I was so overcome by his cuteness I forgot to say how much I love the picture of him attacking your other dog, he looks so fiesty, haha.

·
Registered
208 Posts
Wow! He's a beaute!! I love the pic of him pestering the other dog...he looks like a boxer, like Ah, come on, put up your dukes!! That's what he's saying :lol:

·
Registered
1,287 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Alisha said:
AWWWWWW so cute in 1 of the pics he looks like a tiny boston terrier to me :confused: I know I'm strange ;) I love the pic with him & your other pooch :D
Hmmm, I can kind of see that...although personally, looking at his pictures he reminds me a little bit of the Brain, from Pinky and the Brain. Not in person though, it's just his pics for some reason. Hehe, now I guess I'm the strange one...

Jennifer Mcfly said:
I love the pic of him pestering the other dog...he looks like a boxer, like Ah, come on, put up your dukes!! That's what he's saying :lol:
He does that all the time, so it's a good thing my other dog puts up with it... she just ignores him, lol. But he loves her and is always trying to get her to pay attention to him...poor thing just has no luck. :D

1 - 20 of 21 Posts