Chihuahua People Forum banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
3,889 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
A few new pics of Beaulicious taken today on my phone he's 14 weeks now and just hit 2 lbs my little baby is growing up :( he's gotten a bit taller but he's still pretty dinky!

Sensitive content, not recommended for those under 18 Show Content

·
Registered
1,659 Posts
hi sherry beau is too cute and such a tiny what did you look for when you bought him to know hed be a tiny 0ne day ill add another chih to our family and i sure hope i get a tiny too but pradas still my favorite how is she doing with the puppy?

·
Registered
1,022 Posts
Such a little cutie pie :)
My little gucci is the same age and very similar in weight (32oz)

·
Registered
3,889 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Its actually a long story on how we ended up with him but we actually were on a waiting list to get a female Merle but unfortunately the female had to get a c section and only ended up having 1 male puppy who died at birth :( so then we ended up with this guy who turned out to be everything we wanted and more! I did always want a tiny but I've also always wanted Merle. According to growth "charts" which I know aren't always accurate they say beau will be between 3 1/2-4 lbs full grown :s our smallest besides him is baby who is 5 lbs although baby charted to be 3 lbs or less so he could even end up standard 5 lbs he seems smaller though than baby was although I can't remember that far back that well lol

Prada loves beau! She seems a lot happier having someone to play with while my oh is at work usually she would be alone she knows he's little too she plays very gentle with him! I thought I may regret getting him later on since a Merle female was my dream chi but I don't at all I couldn't picture not having him

·
Registered
4,172 Posts
What a little peanut. The blue coat still just makes me giggle.
My Ruby was 2 lbs. at 14 weeks. She is almost 7 months now and weighs 3.2 pounds. They are charting to be the same size!

·
Registered
6,831 Posts
Aww he he such a doll, I love him! :)

·
Registered
3,889 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Oh wow I can't even imagine a 3 lb chihuahua lol he looks so teeny next to prada who is about 8 lbs right now

I bought that little coat off elaina from chi ppl it fits good and he likes wearing the hood to keep his ear buds warm lol Im going to have to buy him special sized clothing if he ends up being so tiny Baby wears xs and that's huge for him that little sweater Is "teacup" sized xxxs lol

·
Registered
10,017 Posts
i loved seeing the pictures and i am so happy that Beau likes wearing the baby blue hoodie! :) ( does he wear the blue zebra tank too? )

·
Registered
3,889 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
i loved seeing the pictures and i am so happy that Beau likes wearing the baby blue hoodie! :) ( does he wear the blue zebra tank too? )
Yes he does my bf brought him over last week with it on it's a little baggy but it looks real cute I'll have to snap some pics!!!

1 - 16 of 16 Posts