Chihuahua People Forum banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
4,059 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Some pics from just now...nice warm day and the girls are lazy. I got realy lucky with the first pic on here!

·
Registered
1,796 Posts
I love those pictures...even if they are squinting! :wink: :) My Chi's adore laying in the sun, doesn't matter how hot it is outside either. :D

·
Registered
4,059 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Thanx!
Yeah my girls are sun godesses...lol. They will bask in the sun if its 100 degrees outside.

Here are some more...I like the one where Ginger is grooming Tequila...she does that all day

·
Registered
642 Posts
OMG what gorgous pictures!!!!!!!! I love the first one. I love it when they squint their little eyes. Ella does the same thing!

·
Registered
493 Posts
Lovely photos of your girls. :love5: That first one is priceless. I love the background.
And the photos of them snoozing made me think "lazy summer day"
They're all adorable !!

·
Registered
7,716 Posts
i think that first pic looks like they are trying out for a cheech and chong movie ;) if ya catch my drift.....

they are so pretty! i see the bandana is still on! you should get more for her sinch she loves them so much (dori/gadgets mom makes great ones!)

·
Registered
2,785 Posts
Wow, what great pictures! I love the first one!!! Kylie is gorgeous, she reminds me of a lion! Her coat's growing back in so nice!! Ginger is so tiny! she's adorable! And I love Tequila's color! All three are very cute!!! :D

1 - 20 of 20 Posts