Chihuahua People Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
4,436 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Hope everyone had a Beautiful Easter weekend as my family and I did and Midgie of course:

My little honey sitting in her favorite spot on a beautiful day:

Random pics of the beautiful shirts Elaine sent me: Thank you so much Elaine and sorry it took so long to post:

This is what I've been doing with most of my time to my whole yard:

My bro, his girlfriend and my babies having a great time:

My Keiri:

Sophistication:

Hope you enjoy!!

·
Registered
5,186 Posts
Looks like you and your family had a great day!! Midgie looks fabulous in her shirts! :) Love your garden!!! Post pics of what your grow. Your girls are just getting so grown and gorgeous! It's tough to see them grow up isn't it?

·
Registered
10,017 Posts
aww, Midgie looks so cute in all her tank tops and apple dress :). your brother and his girlfriend and your kids look like they were having so much fun on the tampoline :). And, that's your yard ?!!! is beautiful, its so big !!! I love the scenery in the background.. all those pretty trees. what are you growing in the garden ?

·
Registered
4,436 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
aww, Midgie looks so cute in all her tank tops and apple dress :). your brother and his girlfriend and your kids look like they were having so much fun on the tampoline :). And, that's your yard ?!!! is beautiful, its so big !!! I love the scenery in the background.. all those pretty trees. what are you growing in the garden ?
Thanks Elaina!! Midgie is smaller than I thought. Some of the shirts are a little big but hopefully washing and putting them in the dryer will shrink them a bit.
The question actually should be "what aint I growing?" Everything I could get my hands on. You name it; it's in there. My yard is only 3/4 of an acre. If you look behind the garden, you'll see my dwarf fruit tree orchard which I plan to add to. There's 6 trees and 2 goji berries. That's only half of the project. I'll have to take more pics and show you the side and front yard and what I'm doing there. Here's a little hint: blueberry bushes and grapevines for starters. Lol

1 - 10 of 10 Posts