Chihuahua People Forum banner

1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
6,831 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I wanted to share this beautiful necklace and earring gift that I received from my dear, sweet, friend Stacia (MisStingerRN). I was so thrilled (and surprised!) when it arrived on my door step.

And if it wasn't lovely enough already, she had Pip and Roo engraved on the back. :)

It is so hard to capture just how beautiful it is in person, but I did my best. The pink stones are pink tourmaline which is the stone for October, the month my precious little weebles came into my life.

Stacia, you are the sweetest, most lovely friend to make this beautiful gift for me. I love it so much and will treasure it always. xxxx

PS - Pip and Roo send lots of puppy kisses to their Aunt Stacia. :)

·
Registered
912 Posts
It is very beautiful. I adore the charm with the little pinkie pawprints and even more special with their names on it too. Very nice touch about the pink stones being for October/when you got Pip&Roo!
Well done Stacia! It's really nice!
Thanks for sharing. :)

·
Registered
7,637 Posts
Wow that's such a thoughtful gift from stacia how lovely. It's beautiful I really like the sentiment behind it xx

·
Registered
10,596 Posts
Wow those are just beautiful gifts!
So very kind of Stacia too.
I love the fact the babies names are on the pendant, what a lovely touch! xx

·
Premium Member
16,071 Posts
What a gorgeous gift! Stacia does such an awesome job at making jewelry. She was so very sweet and kind to think of you. :)

·
Registered
14,441 Posts
That was so kind and thoughtful of Stacia! It's gorgeous!!

·
Registered
2,406 Posts
Thanks you guys! Yes Lynda I made them :) And I have thought about selling them, but it's a bit nerve wracking really. I mean what if people don't buy them and all that...each one tends to be my baby really and I'd probably feel bad if they just sat there, so I don't know. I have a couple of pendants that I was going to work on with the thought of putting them up for sale. We'll see. Making one for Paula was easy though cuz she's so darn sweet with the cutest little pair of pups, so that part made it easy and fun.

You are so welcome darlin'. Glad you liked it :)

·
Registered
3,356 Posts
Stacia makes gorgeous stuff! she has a natural talent.. I think she should really open an Etsy shop or something.

It's lovely Paula!

·
Registered
3,960 Posts
Such a gorgeous gift and thoughtful gesture.. I think handmade gifts are really priceless.. To know that someone cares enough to spend their time making something especially with you in mind. Warms my heart..

1 - 20 of 22 Posts