Chihuahua People Forum banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
81 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi,

I was surfing around yesterday and i came across and add showing amazingly beautiful handmade clothes/ harnesses for Chihuahuas. Just to be clear, this is by no means any marketing, i dont know who ever makes these, but i thought it might be inspirational for those who are crafty and know how to use a sewing machine. One thing i really liked about this clothes were that they were made to have a leash attached. Meaing, once you put on this cute little dress/wests you dont need to add any aditional collar or harness as they are already made as a harness. Anyway, for those who like to get crafty, have a look. The site is in German but if you go to the "Shop" you will have a few different options on the left hand side where they will show pictures of what they sell. They don't seem to do any international shipping but on the other hand, I am sure this type of things are all over the states and the UK :)

Viel Spaß as they say in Germany.

Startseite - chideluxes Jimdo-Page!

·
Registered
2,928 Posts
Hi,

I was surfing around yesterday and i came across and add showing amazingly beautiful handmade clothes/ harnesses for Chihuahuas. Just to be clear, this is by no means any marketing, i dont know who ever makes these, but i thought it might be inspirational for those who are crafty and know how to use a sewing machine. One thing i really liked about this clothes were that they were made to have a leash attached. Meaing, once you put on this cute little dress/wests you dont need to add any aditional collar or harness as they are already made as a harness. Anyway, for those who like to get crafty, have a look. The site is in German but if you go to the "Shop" you will have a few different options on the left hand side where they will show pictures of what they sell. They don't seem to do any international shipping but on the other hand, I am sure this type of things are all over the states and the UK :)

Viel Spaß as they say in Germany.

Startseite - chideluxes Jimdo-Page!
Took a look and they are very nice looking. I have been making chi dresses and vests like this for over a year now made as a harness. If anyone here would be interested in having me make a harness dress or vest for your chi, please let me know. I can make any size from xxsmall on up.:D

1 - 2 of 2 Posts