Chihuahua People Forum banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
3,208 Posts
I love Joie, He has such a precious face. Sooo dang cute. He is one of my favroite chi's here. He reminds me of my Willow with those floppy ears and that nice thick coat:)

Lori

·
Registered
4,016 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
And you are right he is beautiful ! How do you pronounce Joie - as in Joy or Joey?
Yes. :)
It's Joey, but I call him Joy sometimes too.

He was a rescue, and his name was JoJo.
He answers to Joie, but didn't answer to anything else
(he was 3 years old when we got him).

Now, of course, I like Joie, it fits him perfectly.

·
Registered
14,441 Posts
Joie is one of my favorites. I just love his soft and sweet expression. He is lovely and beautiful, and handsome of course too!! :)

Brodysmom

·
Registered
4,016 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Thanks :) His soft sweet expression can sometimes hide a little tiger !

Today, while Mateo and Lola were out in the sun, he stayed inside with
Stella and they chased each other around in circles from the living room through the kitchen and back.

That was a first ! Stella was doing her head low/ bottom high stance, and Joie
was doing his fake run move, like 'can't catch me, can you'

It was a wonderful thing. He's been a little cautious around her since we got her.

·
Premium Member
16,071 Posts
He is definitely a beautiful boy, and very photogenic. Very sweet pics of your baby boy!

·
Registered
3,032 Posts
He seems like such a chill chihuahua.. hes always laying and enjoying life it seems.

Great photos

·
Registered
3,771 Posts
Love Joie's face, love looking into those eyes. Isn't it amazing how much we really fall in love with these precious creatures? Joie is so great to look at, keep on posting those pics Alan. Your crew is priceless.

·
Registered
4,016 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Love Joie's face, love looking into those eyes. Isn't it amazing how much we really fall in love with these precious creatures? Joie is so great to look at, keep on posting those pics Alan. Your crew is priceless.
Thanks Pam, and yes it is amazing how much we fall in love with these little ones. All dogs are special, all animals are special. Somehow Chi's just ended up
at the top :)

1 - 16 of 16 Posts