Chihuahua People Forum banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Premium Member
16,071 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I'm carrying Jade, so she isn't in any of them. She poops out from the front door to just around the first corner, so I carry her mostly. She enjoys all the sights and smells from Mama's arms. :)

It has been a gorgeous weekend here, and The Wee's and I have enjoyed every second.

·
Registered
1,271 Posts
It looks very nice out there...we have been getting fall weather here. Chuckling at the chi's sniffing around the address post...they are tiny but all dog through and through

·
Registered
3,960 Posts
Just makes me happy seeing your babies..what an awesome little chi family. I loved the pictures, and wow.. the weather has been just beautiful! I love it!

·
Registered
14,441 Posts
Awww they are certainly enjoying the big outdoors! Love it!

·
Registered
1,145 Posts
Awww how can you post pics of your wee's and not include little Jade?? I insist you make up for that at once! :D

·
Registered
2,020 Posts
I second the demand for Jade pictures! Looks like they all had a blast, I love those perfect Sunday fall days! Ive been trying to get out with Reese and Miley every day while the weather is still good.

·
Registered
3,090 Posts
Love the pictures, it's been really cold here lately :-( Thinking of taking the girls out for a stroll in their stroller though before we get snow...of course they'd have a heated Kozy to keep them warm.

·
Premium Member
16,071 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
It looks very nice out there...we have been getting fall weather here. Chuckling at the chi's sniffing around the address post...they are tiny but all dog through and through
Oh, it's been so gorgeous! You don't even want to stay inside, it's so nice out there! Texas heat is beyond miserable, so when it's starts to cool down, it's like Heaven!

Ha-ha! They crack us up! And all of the neighbors too. They are like walking squirrels that sniff every blade of grass, pee on posts, squat near posts, sniff doggie doo doo, and if I'd let them roll in every stinky nasty thing along the way. :lol: Definitely doggies! :D

Just makes me happy seeing your babies..what an awesome little chi family. I loved the pictures, and wow.. the weather has been just beautiful! I love it!
Thank you so much, Deb! :) We have so much fun with these little guys! Life would be beyond boring without them.

This weather has everyone out and about. It's so refreshing after a hot, hot Summer to finally be getting temps in the low 80's.

Awwww they are so sweet. Love looking at pics of the Chiwees........
Thank you, Pam! :)

:love1: Love the chi wees!! :D
Thank you Cheryl! :)

Awww they are certainly enjoying the big outdoors! Love it!
Yep, fun, fun, fun! It's like a big ole' play ground out there. :)

So sweet. All of them.
Thank you! :)

·
Premium Member
16,071 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
look like they are enjoy the nice weather.......hey T but I thought you guys alway have nice weather there?...:)..
Moni, it depends on what you call nice. Texas heat and humidity is so miserable! Our Fall and Winter's are nice, but not our Summers! :lol:

Ahhhh the joy of tangled leashes...hehe. The chiwees always make me smile :)
Isn't the tangled leashes just grand!?! :lol: I need a coupler. :) Thank you Kristi!

Awww how can you post pics of your wee's and not include little Jade?? I insist you make up for that at once! :D
I will get some Jadey pics ASAP. :D

Looks like a great day and lots of fun!
Yep, lots of fun! :)

I second the demand for Jade pictures! Looks like they all had a blast, I love those perfect Sunday fall days! Ive been trying to get out with Reese and Miley every day while the weather is still good.
Jadey pics coming up next. :) They all had so much fun out there. I love nice Fall days! I bet R & M love the outdoors as well.

Love the pictures, it's been really cold here lately :-( Thinking of taking the girls out for a stroll in their stroller though before we get snow...of course they'd have a heated Kozy to keep them warm.
I bet they would love a nice stroll. :) We don't have many super cold days. 40's is like below freezing to us Texans. :lol:

·
Registered
6,831 Posts
Aww I love it! They all look so cute romping about on their walk. I love their cute little leashes and harnesses too. :)

·
Premium Member
16,071 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
Thank you Paula! :) We really enjoyed our walk. I used to take them everyday before the Hawks got so bad, and people letting their bigger dogs run loose. Not to mention the heat in our Summer months is much too much for them. Now that it's cooling down, they'll get to go until it gets too cold.

1 - 18 of 18 Posts