Chihuahua People Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
5,542 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
It was such a gorgeous (but HOT) day today. Had to snap a couple pics but wow we were panting (all 3 of us) after about 10 minutes. lol

"ahhh! i fink i will just rest here in the warm grass."

"peek a boo"

"oh my doodness ees HOT!!"

"i want back in wiff da central air, i don't wike ruffin it!"

"Herro wadies!!"

"moooom i needa dwink pullleeze and thankya!!"

"MOMMYYYYY!!!!!!"

"can u wesist dis !!?? I fink not!!!"

:coolwink:

·
Registered
894 Posts
Super cute! They are both always adorable though.. :) We went to the park the other day and it was pretty hot, it was the first time my girls have ever panted, and can I say that they looked stinkin adorable doing it?! lol.

Missygal- It's an XS Puppia Step In harness.. They fit up to about 3.5 lbs. :)

·
Registered
1,144 Posts
Those two babies are the cutest things ever...I get so excited when I see that you've posted new pics! They are both angels!

·
Premium Member
5,271 Posts
cutest pics EVER!!! finn in the 'MOMMYYY' pic is just .......... 'da BOMB' he is adorable and of course Leila is always the bestest of the best :)

great crew you got there!

·
Registered
1,022 Posts
ww! How lovely :)
Its about time I take out the camera too now, we have had exceptionally good weather here in the UK too

·
Registered
1,708 Posts
Cheryl! Why do you do this to me on a regular basis?! I seriously could look at the two of them all day. Roxy needs them as playmates (but mostly so I can cuddle with them all day long!) I say this all the time, but I just cannot get over how CUTE your fur family is!!!!! AHHHH!!!!!! <3 I love them! And I don't even know them, although I feel like/wish I did!!!!

·
Registered
5,542 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Cheryl! Why do you do this to me on a regular basis?! I seriously could look at the two of them all day. Roxy needs them as playmates (but mostly so I can cuddle with them all day long!) I say this all the time, but I just cannot get over how CUTE your fur family is!!!!! AHHHH!!!!!! <3 I love them! And I don't even know them, although I feel like/wish I did!!!!
:) aww thanks rachel. I know they would LOVE Roxy!!! What fun they would have together. :p

1 - 14 of 14 Posts