Chihuahua People Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
5,542 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Miss Lucy was quite *stinky*:( today so we had a pamper day. Brushing, 2 good sudsings and a blow dry (which she barely tolerated) followed with many treats AND nail trimming. lol

Here is the proud but shy girl :) She even got doggy perfume and her collar washed. ;)
Then she got some zoomies..

Leila was lying atop the arm of the couch on the blanket belonging to the baby i watch :rolleyes:
Leila says "bettah you den me sistah !!"

·
Registered
266 Posts
Stinky eh?, did Lucy roll in a dead animal?. That what I recall resulting in a stinky dog.
BTW, what kind of dog is Lucy?.

·
Registered
5,542 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Stinky eh?, did Lucy roll in a dead animal?. That what I recall resulting in a stinky dog.
BTW, what kind of dog is Lucy?.
lol She just hasn't had a bath in a while. She is part chi and part dachshund i believe. I'm only sure about the chi part. She came from the animal shelter around 9 or 10 yrs ago. :) She has good size chi ears but she is a timid girl and keeps them back when she's nervous *like when she's getting her pic taken ;) *

·
Registered
6,831 Posts
Haha the zooming picture cracked me up! Miss Lucy is looking good. :) Leila watching from the chair arm is so funny. :D

·
Registered
3,941 Posts
Aww, Lucy is cute as a button! I dearly loved the "zoomies" shot of her.. Thank the Lord for another "rescue" who found a loving home and family! Kudos to you, Cheryl..:hello1:

·
Registered
5,542 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Haha the zooming picture cracked me up! Miss Lucy is looking good. :) Leila watching from the chair arm is so funny. :D
Thanks!!! :) Leila is a goofball lol

Aww, Lucy is cute as a button! I dearly loved the "zoomies" shot of her.. Thank the Lord for another "rescue" who found a loving home and family! Kudos to you, Cheryl..:hello1:
thank you Deb! :) I TRULY couldn't ask for a better dog than Lucy. She is truly perfect in every way! :D

·
Registered
150 Posts
Jax is a chi-doxie mix. He came from a hoarder-esque home who'd advertised oops puppies. I saw his momma, a chi doxie mix, and several chis running around. He has features of both breeds

1 - 11 of 11 Posts