Chihuahua People Forum banner

1 - 20 of 28 Posts

·
Registered
4,425 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Here are some more pics of Cooper today after his bath!! The last one is of Cooper and his new collar that he picked out at the petstore the other day.

Oops... the top one is the new collar... I forget they go backwards when you post them. :?

·
Registered
4,425 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
And here are two shots from after Cooper was all brushed and clean... OmaKitty decided her face needed to be brushed, so she was taking care of it... with one of Cooper's hairbrushes.

Note: Mr. Frog is watching.

·
Registered
746 Posts
I'm worried about his eye too! Hope it is just the flash. Cute pics...I've really enjoyed all the Cooper pictures...and comments from his owner :D

·
Registered
1,892 Posts
OMG :shock: I didn't think Cooper's coat could get any shinier! His coat is amazing, you must be able to see your reflection in it!!!!!! Love Omakitty!!!
Hehehe It was bathtime for our two today too, and washed heaps of their bedding. You wouldn't believe how many beds, rugs and blankets the two of them have!!! :wave:

·
Registered
4,425 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Yeah, I spent the day poking Cooper in the eye ... that's why it's all red.

Oh... and the flash might have had something to do with it, too. :D

·
Registered
1,892 Posts
OOPS! :D So dazzled by the shiny coat and then so besotted with Omakitty forget to say (Sorry Cooper) Cooper has very good taste. :wink: 8) That's one cool collar!!! :p

·
Registered
4,425 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
mychisangel said:
OOPS! :D So dazzled by the shiny coat and then so besotted with Omakitty forget to say (Sorry Cooper) Cooper has very good taste. :wink: 8) That's one cool collar!!! :p
LOL that's okay... he's mad at me right now because I put his rabies and city registration tags on it and he was jingling everywhere. Usually, he just has his little engraved silver bone on his collar, so the addition of the two made him furious. I have since removed them and he's happy again. :D

·
Registered
4,425 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
chimom said:
Cooper is such a handsome guy - but don't tell him that. We wouldn't want his ego to get too big. :lol:
Too late! LOL He already knows he's the most handsome and suave dog in the world... he even gets offended if people don't mention that to him. :roll:

·
Registered
4,920 Posts
I just posted on Blossom's question about luna not liking her harness It was the same thing with the tags Too funny. I think Cooper did a great job picking out his collar It is very cute. And di he get omakitty to leave his brush alone :?:

·
Registered
4,425 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
She didn't... not until she was finished brushing her face. :(

But not to worry... I cleaned the brush really well and got all the kitty hair out of it, then we brushed Cooper (again) with it, just so he wasn't upset. :lol:

·
Registered
15,323 Posts
Maybe you should have left the Oma hair in it while brushing him, then he would have smelt like her!! :twisted: :lol:

1 - 20 of 28 Posts