Chihuahua People Forum banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Administrator
9,991 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
As some have seen it has been a rough week for my crew. What better way to cheer them up then to take advantage of a bed sale on Amazon. I like to replace beds every so often so well BG & Sonny are getting 4 new beds (I gave one rarely used couch bed to Gibbs and trashing a couple), and Gibbs got one gently used bed, a new Snoozer Orthopedic bed, and my parents bought him a huge round bed.

BG with her New Bessie and Barnie

Sonny's new Bessie & Barnie arrives today. I had ordered him a Snoozer but it is a lot smaller than I thought so it is going back and I ordered a different bed. He was so sure that when he didn't get a new bed that Gibbs new bed was for him. BG wanted it to!

UM NO! That bed is for Gibbs! The littles were highly upset with me, told my husband and my mom that I abused them. They finally forgave me 5 hours later! Well yesterday the Legitimutt bed arrived for the munchkins and all was right in their world again!
Sonny- These are BOTH mine since mam forgot about me the other day!

·
Administrator
9,991 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Then I got sick. Not sure if it is emotional or bug or both but I was home sick in bed. Huly was crashed out with me (He has his "party hat" on as he had an allergic reaction he is healing from that gave him an itchy rash. He loves his "party hat" and will put it on take it off by choice). I attempted to eat some yogurt and well Huly stole it!

·
Premium Member
12,272 Posts
Lucky doggies,Lily has that pink doughnut bed,all i can see are 2 ears sticking out of it.They look so comfy in them

·
Administrator
9,991 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Yeah they needed a pick me up, the beds needed a replacement, and I couldn't pass up the steal of a deal. I was just shocked at how spoiled they are that they thought that monster bed was their bed and got upset I gave it to Gibbs!

·
Administrator
9,991 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Thanks! They are too funny with these beds! Sonny's arrived last night and BG won't let him in her pink one but she can sit in his. Lol

·
Premium Member
6,617 Posts
Poor Sonny is just like my Bailey lol. I went on Amazon and found a few beds I like by Legittimutt and Bessie and Barney. I may order some too. They are such great deals😊. Thank You for sharing

·
Registered
5,186 Posts
Love the beds! I have a bit of a weakness when it comes to dog beds. lol You would think I was the one sleeping in them. Hahaha! Hope you get to feeling better.

·
Premium Member
5,089 Posts
Way to go Huly, this is JAYDA (the cat). Every once in awihile when my mom turns her back I jump on the kitchen counter and lick the butter off her toasted bagel and sample her yogurt!

1 - 15 of 15 Posts