Chihuahua People Forum banner

1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Premium Member
2,590 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Hi, Guys The Bed Sack came today. YAY!
Thank you rhaubejoi for making it for us. :daisy:

At first Chico was not sure what it is and had a fight with it. lol When he slowed down he started to be cerise. ;)
I'm uploading the vid now.

Guys I added the video. :D
I'm not sure if everyone can see tho because it's in FB Chi people group

http://www.facebook.com/video/video.php?v=159463200205&oid=52602360941

I'm going to get you

Don't worry mommy I will save you

Hallow is anyone in there

Hmm it seems safe to go in

Were does this go
Sensitive content, not recommended for those under 18 Show Content

·
Registered
6,764 Posts
Too, too cute. Okay, it's killing me. I must have one of these bedsacks. They are too adorable. I love Chico.

·
Registered
2,074 Posts
Too, too cute. Okay, it's killing me. I must have one of these bedsacks. They are too adorable. I love Chico.
I definitely agree... those bedsacks are SO cute! :D

And Chico is adorable as well :D

·
Premium Member
2,590 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
^ lol It was easy to do. I mean look at him. hehehe

Thanks guys. The bedsack is so cute. If you haven't ordered yet do it now it's worth it. ;)
You have to watch the vid I took It so funny. The upload is taking long tho.

·
Registered
1,549 Posts
well, i'm the one that makes them, so pm me with details! lol

3,132 Posts
No I don't sorry hun. I don't understand MySpace, Facebook or Twitter... probably because I've not looked at any of them. :rolleyes: lol

·
Registered
1,175 Posts
Chico is so cute and so is his new bedsack! I'm going to have to get my two bedsacks. I think they would really like them because they love to borrow into the blankets!

·
Registered
1,737 Posts
I love the pics and the commentary - LOL! I just love Chicco! He is such a protector puppy - saved you from the evil bedsack!!!

·
Premium Member
2,590 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
No I don't sorry hun. I don't understand MySpace, Facebook or Twitter... probably because I've not looked at any of them. :rolleyes: lol
I will send you a PM. ;)

Chico is so cute and so is his new bedsack! I'm going to have to get my two bedsacks. I think they would really like them because they love to borrow into the blankets!
Oww thank you.

I love the pics and the commentary - LOL! I just love Chicco! He is such a protector puppy - saved you from the evil bedsack!!!
hehe yup my little protector. :D

1 - 20 of 22 Posts