Chihuahua People Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
3,561 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Jaxx loves beef liver (dried.) A while back we started putting it into his hollee ball. He loves it and it takes some time for him to get it all out. He just becomes in a state of mind where he ignores everything else except getting that beef liver out of that ball.

Sorry the video is fuzzy sometimes.

·
Registered
382 Posts
Simcha loves that beef liver also. drsfostersmith.com were both the source of the beef liver and the I.Q. Ball, which he similarly likes, and from which he extracts bits of the beef liver. When you say that the beef liver is hypnotic, I assume that hypnotic is spelled: S-T-I-N-K-Y. I guess it smells lovely to a dog.

·
Premium Member
16,071 Posts
Mama, I just can't listen right now. This stuff is mesmerizing!! Taste sooooo yummy! Too cute!!! :)

·
Registered
3,561 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Jaxx is too cute with his shirt and floppy ears!!

Wish mine love beef liver. After I give her like a few, she just refused after that :confused::foxes15:
Jaxx runs to his carpet and dances around when I ask if he wants beef liver. Whenever he sees I have it in his ball he sits frozen until he sees where I throw it and tell him to go get it. I think we are really lucky that Jaxx has never refused anything we have given him

Sent from my iPhone using Petguide.com Free App

·
Banned
10,706 Posts
That is a clever idea Amy! I have similar balls, but never thought of putting treats in them.

·
Registered
3,561 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
That is a clever idea Amy! I have similar balls, but never thought of putting treats in them.
We started doing it when we bought the first one. He has 4 of those balls. When we first started it took him about an hour and now it takes him about 15 minutes but I think it is a great way for mental stimulation.

·
Registered
563 Posts
Jaxx runs to his carpet and dances around when I ask if he wants beef liver. Whenever he sees I have it in his ball he sits frozen until he sees where I throw it and tell him to go get it. I think we are really lucky that Jaxx has never refused anything we have given him

I have a ball like that and Star just refuses to play with it or any other ball. I wish she was like Jaxx with food he's is just too cute on what he does. Star's just not into treats so I havent gave her any or very rare so she would eat it. Bullysticks and antlers she only chews it for a few min. :confused: I want to try to give some freeze dried raw and use them for training treats (like someone suggested that they do on here) when I get the chance.

·
Registered
3,561 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
I have a ball like that and Star just refuses to play with it or any other ball. I wish she was like Jaxx with food he's is just too cute on what he does. Star's just not into treats so I havent gave her any or very rare so she would eat it. Bullysticks and antlers she only chews it for a few min. :confused: I want to try to give some freeze dried raw and use them for training treats (like someone suggested that they do on here) when I get the chance.
Jaxx loves his Ziwipeak. At mealtime you would think he was getting a treat

1 - 12 of 12 Posts