Chihuahua People Forum banner

1 - 20 of 29 Posts

·
Registered
5,542 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

Picture is blurry. My good camera is messed up and this one takes duddy pics. More will come when i get my cam. fixed. She is tooooooooooooooooo little and beautiful. I love her sooooooo much! Thanks so much to everyone here for helping me with my search. You guys are awesome :hello1:

·
Registered
14,441 Posts
You wanted a teensy one and that's what you got! She's gorgeous!! I admire you for being patient and doing your homework and not settling.

Pics when you can!! What do your other dogs and your kids think? Did you like the breeder?

·
Registered
6,831 Posts
oh my goodness, she is just exquisite!! What a precious little face she has. I'm happy for you! :)

·
Registered
3,403 Posts
Ohhh...she is exquisite ! I just adore dark puppies. The name will come to you, when you aren't even trying to think of a name--bam it will hit you out of no where and you'll know.

·
Registered
5,542 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Thanks everyone! she is so much smaller and prettier in person than in pics. My dogs are accepting her fairly well. My boxer was a little over umm excited or stressed, idk. driving me and her nuts like a stalker. but she is in a play area ( i made from the metal cubicle organizer things) so he cant bother her much. he has sniffed her alot and finally he started licking her like crazy. I am guessing thats a good sign. Lucy was panting alot but she is very submissive and would accept anything i think. so things are going well. Hubby is not thrilled though to say the least. oh well he'll get used to it. My mother is over the moon

·
Premium Member
16,071 Posts
Awwww, she is so precious! I'm so happy she is home now. Congrats on your new addition. Share more pics when you get a chance. :)

1 - 20 of 29 Posts