Chihuahua People Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
897 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Poor Angel has had a bad day and it isn't even half over yet. First, my youngest daughter was in the bathroom. Angel was apparently standing right outside the door. Kiddo opens the door and Angel's paw gets squished underneath it. She is ok but was limping for a few minutes. Of course I immediately scooped her up, checked her over thoroughly and covered her in tons of kissies.

We left for a bit to go to a dentist appt that they apparently cancelled on us without bothering to tell us. Long off topic story. Needless to say we are looking for a new dentist. :evil:

When we got home, I had discovered that Miss Angel had torn up a part of the carpeting in the bathroom. We rent this home so that is a BIG no-no!!! I put a baby gate in the bathroom doorway so she can't go in there. Well, the cat decided to hop in there and Angel was frustrated about that I think. I was upstairs at the time it was happening so it is just a guess. I then heard this horrible high-pitched howling. I run downstairs so fast I nearly killed myself on the stairs, I get to Angel and find that she had gotten her jaws stuck in the gate!!!! :shock: My husband was in the process of freeing her. I saw the cat laying on the bathroom floor just watching. :roll:

Angel is fine... I think she was just scared more than hurt. I checked her jaws and teeth carefully and everything is perfectly fine and she seems to have forgotten all about it. Needless to say though, that gate is in the garbage. If I need to get another gate, I am getting the kind that is solid plastic or something!

Now Angel and Luna have resumed their daily wrestling matches and are taking turns "body slamming" each other on the couch. It is too hilarious. They wrap their paws around each other's necks and toss each other around. Then they chase each other for awhile and then wrestle some more. It all ends with Angel bring a toy to Luna and Luna ignoring her. LOL

·
Registered
5,807 Posts
chimommy said:
Now Angel and Luna have resumed their daily wrestling matches and are taking turns "body slamming" each other on the couch. It is too hilarious. They wrap their paws around each other's necks and toss each other around. Then they chase each other for awhile and then wrestle some more. It all ends with Angel bring a toy to Luna and Luna ignoring her. LOL
Sounds like Angel has had quite a day. I hope the rest of it was uneventful.

This description of the wrestling had me cracking up!! :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

·
Registered
897 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Thanks. The rest of her day was MUCH better.

luv4mygirls, how is Yoda doing after his bad experience? Was thinking about him.

Cindie, Angel is sitting here with me so I gave her a big hug and kiss from you. :) She is doing well and is having a blast playing with the kiddo and Luna. I think they are all out of their minds tonight. Far too hyper. LOL!!

·
Registered
7,716 Posts
chimommy said:
Thanks. The rest of her day was MUCH better.

luv4mygirls, how is Yoda doing after his bad experience? Was thinking about him.

Cindie, Angel is sitting here with me so I gave her a big hug and kiss from you. :) She is doing well and is having a blast playing with the kiddo and Luna. I think they are all out of their minds tonight. Far too hyper. LOL!!
yoda's not my baby... however if i were to snatch up someone's chi baby he'd be the one ;)

1 - 8 of 8 Posts