Chihuahua People Forum banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
3,469 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Sorry I havent posted in awhile been away. I went back to Ohio to visit family and stayed wit my grandma for awhole month. Now me and baby are back home in Wisconsin. And I got new piccys of my bunch and still have the house guest.
So enjoy the pix and later I will post pix of Vin. Enjoy and let me know what u think. Oh yay JayJay is the new family member.

Zero

Sky and Biggy

JayJay

Sky, Honda and Kisses

JayJay

Chewy

JayJay

Kisses smiling and Zero

Sky

·
Registered
16,946 Posts
ur siggy iS HILARIOUS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! lol!

and if that is a smile...i'm scared to know what kisses meanface looks like :p

·
Registered
3,469 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
ur siggy iS HILARIOUS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! lol!

and if that is a smile...i'm scared to know what kisses meanface looks like :p
Hehehe Thanks since me and Hubby are seriously obsessed wit Star wars and most of dogs have Star Wars names and Like JayJay's full name is Jango Fett and Skys full name is SkyWalker and Chewys full name is Chewbacca. ....its very sad lol.

But I cant believe I finally got Kisses smile on cam, she smiles so fast its hard to get it. She really doesnt have a mean face lol.:D

·
Registered
1,910 Posts
Oh i love ur siggy too!!!
I love love love Sky!!! I love CCs

how's Jay Jay settling in?? I love seeing your crew, post more, and Vincent too!!

·
Registered
3,469 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Oh i love ur siggy too!!!
I love love love Sky!!! I love CCs

how's Jay Jay settling in?? I love seeing your crew, post more, and Vincent too!!
Thankie, my siggy took a couple hours to make but it was worth it!

Sky is my hairy hairless baby, he sure did miss me.
JayJay is doing quite well, he is a big daddys boy. But gets run over now and then by the big ones, but he can hold his own.

If I get a Chance tomorrow I will post sum pix of Vin lil guy is teething sumthing aweful and has a rash on his face...one of the teething signs ugh.

·
Registered
1,910 Posts
Ahhh i love how CCs have so much hair yet so little HAHA i just think Sky is adorable and i'm always waiting for his pics :D

Glad Jay Jay is settling in well. It's great that he's a tough boy asa he has to keep up with all the others hehee.

Aw Poor little Vin, i can't believe how quick he's growing, it seems like only yesterday you were telling us he was born! Would love to see pics :D

·
Registered
5,286 Posts
ciarra ! ciarra! SMH that siggy is crazy i really did just sit here and watch it like a mini movie to see what was going to happen

anyway my fav was kisses' "smile" umm i'm not sure i'd be her firend lol

i bet you get ALLLLLLLL the channels with shy's ears ?

·
Registered
206 Posts
Oh I just loved your pictures! I'm voting for the smile. That is absolutely hysterical. Your siggy is wonderful too. My family (particularly my boys) are also Star Wars fanatics. I'm sure they will appreciate the names of your dear ones. Can't wait to show them in the morning. Evie

·
Registered
4,160 Posts
Ciarra you have such a beautiful furry family - they are all adorable!
Sky and Biggie are precious and look so sweet sat together!
the pic of Kisses smiling is hilarious - it made me giggle so much!
Zero is beautiful and JayJay is soooo cute!

hope you, baby and grandma are all ok x x x x

·
Premium Member
0 Posts
Ciarra - welcome back! looking forward to seeing Vincent pics

You have the most gorgeous dogs and I could eat up JayJay - so cute!

·
Registered
3,469 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
Oh I just loved your pictures! I'm voting for the smile. That is absolutely hysterical. Your siggy is wonderful too. My family (particularly my boys) are also Star Wars fanatics. I'm sure they will appreciate the names of your dear ones. Can't wait to show them in the morning. Evie

You have to let me know what they think. :D

1 - 17 of 17 Posts