Chihuahua People Forum banner

1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
740 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
We have been gone forever ~ getting new biz up ~ family stuff ~ everything always takes time doesnt it?
Thought I would pop over and put up some new pics of Mabelline and show off our new addition Bailey!

Mabelline and her bro Rocky Rocky is a minpin

my new fav pic of Mabelline!

Mabelline showing off her winnings from a raffle she won the bed and toys!

our new baby boy Bailey!

Car ride home from picking him up!

Mabelline and Bailey playing on the second day~

·
Registered
2,581 Posts
Blimey, You have been missing for ages, Mabelline looks great as per usual :) Rocky is so striking with such a lovely coat ;) and well Little Bailey is just adorable! :D

·
Registered
2,143 Posts
Oh my gosh they are all GORGEOUS!! I love the photo of Bailey sleeping on the way home. How adorable!!

·
Registered
740 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Thank you! Love love my Mabelline! Bailey was a surprize! BF had wanted a french bulldog however with the prices attached to them...could prob never afford one.
He saw the pup pics and ask me to zip over on the web and take a look as one of his coworkers had bought a sis.
LOL poor bf..that pup could have had 6 legs and 3 eyes and I would have wanted him lol totally a sucker for puppy breath!

·
Registered
2,340 Posts
OMGosh girl where have you been???? I have been missing seeing Mabelline! She is as gorgeous as ever. Bailey is just to stinkin cute!! Congradulations.

Hewooo dere Mabelline, I beez missin u, did chu forgetz bout me? I still lubs ya lots n hopes dat u n ur mommy keep postin dem piks ob u. Lubs ya, Chopper

·
Registered
740 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
you know I swear I am gonna sit and learn myspace JUST so we can be pals! lol!
Facebook is a heck of alot easier for me anyway!
And noooooo could never ever forget our Chop Man! Been seeing ya on Myspace yall are clicked on my favs and I check for pics!
Love the pics of yalls meet up!

·
Registered
2,340 Posts
you know I swear I am gonna sit and learn myspace JUST so we can be pals! lol!
Facebook is a heck of alot easier for me anyway!
And noooooo could never ever forget our Chop Man! Been seeing ya on Myspace yall are clicked on my favs and I check for pics!
Love the pics of yalls meet up!
lol, I like myspace better than facebook, heck I don't even remember my facebook password because I don't go on often...I had to type it in about 30 times last time to get it right LOL. Myspace is really easy, I think anyway.

·
Registered
740 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
thank you thank you! What I cant get over is really how well they are getting along with each other! SHe (Mabelline) is like where have you been!

·
Registered
5,665 Posts
Welcome back! You have gorgeous fur children. Bailey is adorable and beautiful. I love the video of Mabeline and Bailey playing - they're so cute.

·
Registered
3,032 Posts
welcome back..great photos...your pups are darling :D

1 - 20 of 21 Posts