Chihuahua People Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
3,126 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
It's rare I get to use the internet for this long so I'm taking advantage of it, haha. Here's some random pix from the last few weeks! I'm not including Gatsby in this just since I want to leave that up to Jen now that she's all excited to be a part of the forum, hehe.

This is the pic that was on our Christmas card- Lua got to show off the dress from her SS! ;)

And this is Tugger.. a Patterdale Terrier who was actually a Christmas present to my dad this year! He had just retired, and mom and I had been planning it for a while; I finally found him the perfect match on Craigslist. He needed a new home and was just what my dad needs; sure enough they're inseparable now.

My two new doggie purses. On on the right I spent $70(gulp) on and I worry I'm probably not going to use it enough to make it worth it. Store I got it from doesn't accept returns so now I gotta decide if I'm going to keep it or sell it.. the one on the left cost me a whopping $2.50 and was at a resale shop that is run by one of the Humane Societies in Rockford, IL so all proceeds go toward the shelter.. I gotta say, I'm gonna use that one a lot too.

Some Aloysius (commonly called Mister Wishus, LOL) snuggles...

Lua posing in a handmade shirt that "grandma" got for all the pups for xmas.

Found Lua scratching at our roommates door one morning.. literally waiting to "show them her bear." Yup, she's still up to her old tricks... I swear she's just obsessed with this bear!

And she still has plenty of love to give to the other snuggle bear that she got in the fall gift exchange.. so much love she loved the nose right off and mommy had to resew it. >.<

Eleanor showing off her very full winter coat..

*Knock knock* I iz still waitinz to show you bear!! Whenz you wake up?!"

Just a generally unflattering unedited photo. But Lua looks cute and dopey in her hoodie, and my hair is back to its natural black color.

"FINALLY you open door! Haz you seen my bear?! Dontchoo lovez dis bear?!" =D

I have one more pic I want to share, but it's of Rob with his finished "product," for our SS but I don't know if she's gotten it yet, and I don't want to spoil it if she hasn't! I hope she does, I can't wait for her reaction... oh well, that's enough photo bombardment for now! I think I made up for lost time well, hehe.

·
Registered
3,941 Posts
I so enjoyed seeing all the new pics of the pups! They are so completely adorable, and obviously well loved.. The last pic "showing off" her bear is priceless..

·
Administrator
11,989 Posts
Love the pics and love your new bags! :)

·
Registered
1,708 Posts
Great pictures!!!! :) I love all of the pups and their new clothes! Tugger is so cute too! So glad he's going to a loving home!! :) And what a GREAT deal on the one doggie purse!! Such a steal. :)

1 - 10 of 10 Posts