Chihuahua People Forum banner

1 - 20 of 33 Posts

·
Registered
4,939 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Poor boy, his anal glands is bothering him. He would not settle last night at all, wandered around all night, up and down, up and down. He trying to have a poo but nothing coming out and anything that does come out is tiny peanut sized, he pushing but can't seem to get relief. Also he dragging him bum on the carpet major style!

Also when I gave him his breakfast he would not touch it, he has still not eaten it, thats NOT my boy, he would eat me if he go half a chance, food is his life!:confused:

Vet later for my boy, will ring when they open.

·
Registered
614 Posts
Poor lil fella, i hope he gets some relief soon so he can love his food once again. And so his mummy can get some sleep.

·
Registered
16,946 Posts
lol awwwww poor baby! anal glands ickkkkk. still havent had a issue with that yet. hoping for the best when u go to the vet! yay then u can sleep soundly without little pitter patters on the floor

·
Registered
7,637 Posts
Ah no poor Rocky.. hopefully once they express them he'll be fine..

He's probably tired too so you can both try and catch some zzzz's later.. give him a kiss from us!!!

·
Registered
3,056 Posts
awww poor soul. I used to do benny's myself because he needed it done a lot. I noticed Tillie needs hers done because she's scooting her bum along the dloor and doing small poo's and straining.

Rocky will be ok once they get emptied I'm sure.

·
Registered
14,441 Posts
I hope he's soon on the mend!! Have the vet show you how to do the glands yourself and then you can do them if they need it.

1 - 20 of 33 Posts