Chihuahua People Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Premium Member
570 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
After waiting for weeks, the LouisDog beffie finally arrived. I really wanted the mint colour but the charcoal was the only one available. Do you think it's a bit small? It's a lush hoodie, so cosy and warm:p

Where's my ears?????

·
Premium Member
6,617 Posts
Awe. The Beffie hoodie looks so beautiful! Georgie is as adorable as ever. Did you order the xs? They do seem to run a bit short in length. You could always layer a tee under it. I can't believe the other colors sold out already. Or is it just the mint that sold out?

·
Premium Member
570 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Awe. The Beffie hoodie looks so beautiful! Georgie is as adorable as ever. Did you order the xs? They do seem to run a bit short in length. You could always layer a tee under it. I can't believe the other colors sold out already. Or is it just the mint that sold out?
Thank you, yeah I got the xs, I think the s would be far too big. He's in that long body and long legs stage. I do love it though. It was just the mint that had sold out. We got lots of ahhhhhh's on our walk today.

·
Premium Member
570 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
awww, it looks very cute on your baby !! I love the charcoal color :). if its comfy on her in the chest, than I don't think its too small . I love how soft and thick the lining is.
Yeah the lining is lush, it was quite a lot of money, well here anyway but when I saw how well it was made it seemed fair. :p

·
Premium Member
6,617 Posts
Thank you, yeah I got the xs, I think the s would be far too big. He's in that long body and long legs stage. I do love it though. It was just the mint that had sold out. We got lots of ahhhhhh's on our walk today.

Ohhh I bet you did. He is a beautiful baby. And the hoodie is just stunning on him. My Kendall is the only one who doesn't have one. I may buy a medium and see how it fits her. I'm thinking the dark grey for her.

·
Registered
3,306 Posts
Thank you, I got the hoodie from pet london, apart from it taking ages to arrive I do love their stuff! If I lived there like you, I'd be bankrupt lol
haha Believe it or not, I've never been in there! I've walked passed many times, but it's been closed to the public every time I've considered going in! It's probably for the best. :lol:

1 - 13 of 13 Posts