Chihuahua People Forum banner

Before and After Ears Piper (Precious)

3K views 10 replies 10 participants last post by  Natsumi2014 
#1 · (Edited)
The vascularitis in Piper's ears has improved so much the vet thinks it might have been something else. All the dead tissue and ukky black gunk is gone. The hair is coming in, too. They aren't tender at all either. I'm hoping she has brown ears, that will be so cute with the tiny brown spots on her head and the brown heart on her hip.

This is before:

This is last week:

Her eye is doing great and I'm using Angels Eyes now to take care of the staining. Slowly she's adding a bit of weight to cover the boney backbone. She is spunky and definitely feels great. Such a good girl, too. No potty accidents, she only barks when Mickey barks, we haven't heard her whine yet. While I would never have pursued getting a teeny, tiny her weight is just right for me to be able to carry both of them.

See less See more
#4 · (Edited)
Her foster mommy, Megan, is the real hero who rescued her from the pound and nursed her back to health. (And then kept her for us until Christmas). I'm so grateful to her. Also, the folks at Broward Co. Animal Rescue who put their resources into her despite her condition.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.