Chihuahua People Forum banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Banned
6,248 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello,

As you know I don't post very often. Some of you also know that I had Bu on a diet. I have a before and after pic of my boy I want to share with you. The vet said he still needs to lose one lb. He looks a bit disheveled because he had a bath and he needs brushed, but here's my sweet boy. I love him so much.

Sensitive content, not recommended for those under 18 Show Content

He's beginning to look like a chi again!

·
Registered
14,441 Posts
Wow Lin! You've done an awesome job on his weight loss! He looks great! I can really tell. Good job. I know how hard it is and you have done a fantastic job. :)

·
Banned
6,248 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Thank you Tracy, so much. I am so excited about it. I didn't think I could hang in there, but looking at him now.... just makes it all worth while!

·
Registered
3,960 Posts
What terrific photos.. and a huge congratulations on such an awesome job of helping that handsome boy get healthy!! I am just delighted for you and for Bu..

·
Banned
6,248 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Thank you Deb and widog! He's got one more lb. to lose and I think that's gonna be a tough one. Gonna have to add some exercise in. :), widogmom, it's not easy at all, and good luck. Green beans and the occasional baby carrot have been our salvation. :)

How are you doing Deb? I hope your hurt has begun to heal. (((hugs)))

·
Registered
3,960 Posts
Thank you Deb and widog!

How are you doing Deb? I hope your hurt has begun to heal. (((hugs)))
You are so thoughtful to ask about us, Lin.:love2:. Each day is better than the one before. It helps to have the love and companionship of our wonderful chi pack to keep me busy.. Blessings, Deb

·
Banned
6,248 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
You are so thoughtful to ask about us, Lin.:love2:. Each day is better than the one before. It helps to have the love and companionship of our wonderful chi pack to keep me busy.. Blessings, Deb
I haven't been able to quit thinking about you and the loss of your sweet beloved. My sister lost her baby a couple months ago and it was awful. I can relate to your loss. And yes, our chi packs make life so much better don't they?

·
Registered
1,271 Posts
Wow Lin, he is in the exact same place Draco is. He is looking great and I know how hard it is to ignore those "I'm STARVING" eyes every day. You are both doing great.

·
Registered
11 Posts
That is phenomenal! I can't believe the two of you have done such a terrific job of it. It's so hard to lose weight...I know from personal experience! ;)

Oh, you should be proud. And I'll be he feels a whole lot better, too. Here's to a longer, better life! :D

Paula

·
Banned
6,248 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Wow Lin he looks great! I have not had time to be on the forum myself too much and so it had been awhile since I saw him...good job!
Thank you! I had quit posting pics of him because he'd gotten so tubby.

Wow Lin, he is in the exact same place Draco is. He is looking great and I know how hard it is to ignore those "I'm STARVING" eyes every day. You are both doing great.
It is really difficult isn't it, when you know they'd like more. :-( Poor Draco... tell him Bu sympathizes!

That is phenomenal! I can't believe the two of you have done such a terrific job of it. It's so hard to lose weight...I know from personal experience! ;)

Oh, you should be proud. And I'll be he feels a whole lot better, too. Here's to a longer, better life! :D

Paula
He feels a million times better, he is playful again and energetic. I know the diet feeling too, unfortunately. That has been the most difficult part of keeping him on it. :)

He looks amazing now! Great job! Blanche is on her diet as well, and is coming along slowly but surely, she's all ready down a half a pound! :D
How much does Blanche have to lose? Hang in there, she'll get there!

·
Registered
4,016 Posts
He looks great !

It's definitely not an easy thing to do, but you are adding years to his life and making those years so much more comfortable for him.

1 - 17 of 17 Posts