Chihuahua People Forum banner
1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
4,425 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I was playing with the camera today, just taking photos around the house, and snapped a picture of OmaKitty laying in the bottom half of Cooper's travel crate. Once Cooper saw I was paying attention to OmaKitty and not him, he just had to come find out why. (His eyes don't really look that weird ... the red eye remover made them look all funky.)

·
Registered
4,425 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
When I brought Cooper home with me, I made sure that he knew that OmaKitty was the alpha of the house, so as to not upset the kitty. She was abused horribly and has many problems and I wasn't going to let Cooper upset her position as Ruler of the Kingdom of OmaKitty.

He knows EXACTLY where his place is in the house (he's currently at serf level and has been warned he will drop even lower if he makes OmaKitty angry), so he was actually trying to be very nonchalont about getting in OmaKitty's photos! :lol:

This is one of my favorite photos of the two of them. This is about as close as OmaKitty will allow Cooper to get to her without smacking him. (And to think I only wanted to get a dog to keep OmaKitty company while I wasn't home.)

·
Registered
4,512 Posts
hehehehhe that is so sweet... I know what youmean about wanting to geta dog for the kitty...

My aunt got a kitty for her dog... it is funy because the cat came in and over ruled the dog.. hehehehe

they are really good friends though...

my aunt said one day that she thought the cat went outside and stayed out there until dinner time.. well, she found out that the cat was either under her recliner chair on the foot part or she was on the chair under the table...

she likes hiding andpouncing when you least expect it...

1 - 19 of 19 Posts