Chihuahua People Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
1,387 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Okay last week I posted how my daughter had 12 inches of her hair cut off and donated it to the Locks of Love charity that makes wigs for children who have no hair and I promised before and after pics, so here they are.....

First of all, this is the best shot of a before picture that I could find that actually shows how long her hair was. She had let her bangs grow out and they were really annoying me because they were shoulder length and always so stringy looking so I was always after her to wear her hair pulled back like this, but she very rarley did. This picture was taken at her 6th grade graduation this past June:

Then here is her after picture. I took this picture yesterday of her when she was opening her birthday presents (yesterday was her 12th birthday). Like the present I got her? :D

·
Registered
1,459 Posts
What a lovely thing to do :)

(and LOVE the bag!)

·
Registered
10,017 Posts
Your daughter is adorable, i love the present you got her, and that was so nice of her to donate her hair :)

·
Registered
3,960 Posts
What a lovely girl she is.. and the new hair style is very becoming! I too, love the bag..:)

1 - 10 of 10 Posts