Chihuahua People Forum banner
21 - 40 of 43 Posts

·
Registered
493 Posts
Absolutely wonderful photos everyone. Loved the collage of Ruby. Tyke is a little stunner. Looking at Tequila, Ginger and Kylie, the variety is simply amazing ! They were all beautiful then and are just as beautiful now. :love4:

Wish I had photos of Sophie as a puppy. :( We often wonder what she looked like. (We got Sophie when she was about 2 )

·
Registered
1,796 Posts
Wow!!!! :shock: what beautiful Chihuahuas!! Every single one of them. I agree Chi's are just as cute grown as they are when they are puppies! :D
I have some puppy pictures somewhere of my three???? will have to look and try to post them. :D

·
Registered
298 Posts
Ozzy&lillys mom...im not sure what tyke is croosed with .. the lady that had him b4 me was very very old and could hardly talk..she did say he maybe a cross she could not rember... she used to breed papalions <cant spell :?
she showed me all her photos ..alot of people say they think he is a cross with them..i dont think so :? but i think a terrier maybe as the lady was trying to say something about a terrier.. in the ad where i saw him it said pure chihuahua..it was her son who put the ad in the paper.. soo im not really sure :?

·
Registered
3,110 Posts
Unique said:
Hi!

Gosh your chis are sooooo cute!
The all changed so much, but everyone kept their pretty faces. Seems like face didnt change, but only grow :lol:
LOVELY!

ECHO I love you!!!! :wave: :wave: :wave: ***smooooch***

xx,

Nadine.

She love you too Nadine :love6:

·
Registered
8,578 Posts
ok i'm going to post paris's now and cosmo's tomorrow because his puppy pics are on the home laptop :wink:
vienna's is too soon ....she just became fatter :D

looking at the pics it's unbelievable ....she looked like that ....how much she changed ...and how small she was :shock:

kisses nat

·
Registered
2,259 Posts
Gah!!! That breeder pic of Bindi is adorable! :D

I love all the before and now pics of all the chis! :)

21 - 40 of 43 Posts