Chihuahua People Forum banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
100 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
My chihuahua was using the litter box when she was a puppy and now she is 10months old and she just constantly goes the bathroom on the floor. I've tried several things and nothing seems to work..I work at home so I try to train her all the time we have no yard though so I'm trying to litterbox train her.. Does anybody have any advice I'm at the end of my ropes it has been going on too long. The other thing is she barks constanly about nothing the vet told me to spray bottle her everytime she barks so I'm trying that but it seems like she has gotten worse. I walk her everyday and play with her but nothing works. Please give me advice :)...
Holly

·
Registered
530 Posts
Charlie uses a litterbox and at 6 months decided he didn't want to use it anymore. I started giving him treats again when he went in the box and kenneling him again at night and when I couldn't be with him and he got better and now he's back to having more freedom in the house. He is still having more accidents then he used to but it has gotten much better. Have you tried putting the litter box in the bathroom? Maybe she wants more privacy or something. I don't know what to tell you about the barking, Charlie isn't a barker. Good luck!

1 - 2 of 2 Posts