Chihuahua People Forum banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
87 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
There are days when Pepper does not want to wear anything. If she has a choice, she'll run, hide to evade you and get a sneaky nap. If it's a bit cold or windy, that's the time she loves to dress up a bit.

Pepper: Mommy, Can I just go out like this?

Pepper: Please mommy?

Pepper: No? But it's hot outside.

Pepper: I don't like that green dress.

Mommy: How about this one?

Pepper: Are you kidding me? This is it. My chance to escape!!!!

Mommy: Okay, just pick whatever you wanna wear. You have few clothes to put on. Hurry up.

Pepper:Yes, picking one right now. Picking one. zzzz....

You win ma, I'll wear the pink one.

·
Registered
132 Posts
What a cute little girl and I love all of her expressions that you captured, especially the last one, looks like she's giving you the stink eye, lol!! And adorable outfits!

·
Registered
14,441 Posts
She is so dainty and pretty and feminine! I love her!! Soooooo cute!

·
Registered
5,665 Posts
Awwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww.............Pepper is a beautiful little pup who looks gorgeous in her pretty clothes. She is very cute!

My Bella doesn't like to wear clothes either. She enjoys being naked. She only wears a sweater or coat when its cold outside for her walks.

·
Premium Member
2,590 Posts
Ow my god she is so cute. The pics really fit with your story.

And I can't decide witch is my fav, so I will go with all. :D

·
Registered
6,764 Posts
Oh Pepper has the sweetest little face. She is gorgeous. How old is she? She looks so dainty and petite. I want her!!! Love her clothes.

·
Registered
87 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
Oh Pepper has the sweetest little face. She is gorgeous. How old is she? She looks so dainty and petite. I want her!!! Love her clothes.
Yep, she's soo tiny. Turning 1 y/o on July 20. B) But she's so small (3.5lbs), thin rather. However, Vet says she's fine with her weight. She still has loose skin thought. o:)

1 - 20 of 20 Posts