Chihuahua People Forum banner

1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
1,576 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Bella and Libby playing..I find myself freaking out that Bella is going to hurt her. Bella looks kinds fierce in the video, but she is pretty soft with her. And I figure that if it hurt Libby, she wouldn't egg it on even more...which she does..Haha

·
Registered
3,960 Posts
That is a great video of the girls.. Little Libby definitely is a little firecracker~

·
Registered
793 Posts
SOOO CUTE!!!! Evian wont even look at Mousse... and when she does shes growling at him..

·
Registered
737 Posts
Oh wow! I really loved this video, puppy play is so adorable, your babies are so cute! :love5:

·
Registered
7,637 Posts
LOL Amber you make me laugh.. i was like that with Daisy playing with Jasper who is a rather nervous 10 month old Yorkie who's probably at least 8lbs... anyway after she yelped once he learnt to be gentle with her.. she now jumps in his face with her paws and whacks him round the head.

I generally make sure that i am sitting on the floor (as they're still v new to each other) and just show that i have total control of the situation by stopping them both mid play.. this way i know i'm able to stop if it gets out of hand!!

Libby is funny.. she's like COME ON BELLA IF YOU THINK YOUR HARD ENOUGH hahahaahha

·
Registered
5,242 Posts
I found that video adorable and comical more than anything! Bella's just having fun with her lil sissy. Please post more videos soon!

·
Registered
2,206 Posts
This reminds me SO much of Tango and Jazz when I first brought her home. Jazz was half Tango's size, and I was terrified he was going to hurt her. :D The only difference between your dogs and mine is that Tango was the one making all the noise. He'd growl ferociously while they were playing, and Jazz wouldn't make a sound. Really, she just isn't vocal like Tango. She hardly ever barks, I don't think I've ever heard her growl, and all she does is whine a tiny bit from her crate.

They still play like crazy. The difference now though is that Jazz is as big as Tango, and will probably end up heavier than him, so she's starting to get the upper hand in their playing. :D

·
Registered
1,002 Posts
Libby sounds like a squeaky toy! Hahaha. Too cute. I love at the end when she started playing with the ball and like falling over. What a clumsy little goof. God I LOVE puppies!

·
Registered
14,441 Posts
That video totally made my day! How cute!!! They look pretty evenly matched actually, your little Libby is a firecracker!!! Love it!

·
Banned
349 Posts
Ah they looked so cute, They looked so cute running around and playing

·
Banned
349 Posts
Love the second video think that is so cute.. They play so well together, bless them

1 - 20 of 21 Posts