Chihuahua People Forum banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
1,576 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Here is a video of the two girls..Sorry for the Beyonce/Lady Gaga music. I was cleaning, and this is what gets me motivated, although I decided to take a break to take pictures/videos:):) And I think I say "Go bye-bye" like 15 times, so bare with me..LOL

·
Premium Member
16,071 Posts
Haha, in the first one they just want to sleep! :lol: Cute!! Libby's lil pudgy belly is so sweet! Makes ya wanna kiss it!

·
Registered
10,596 Posts
Cuteness overload!
It is even better than the pics seeing them live!
Bella's little head tilt is adorable!
I love Libby's chubby belly lol

The 2nd vid is so sweet too with Libby running around.
You have a pair of absolute sweethearts there. xx

·
Premium Member
16,071 Posts
My puter is running slow. Saw the second vid. Libby is so funny hopping around. Like a little Bunny! So cute! They are both Angels!

·
Registered
14,441 Posts
oh, these videos were sooooooooooo cute!! I love Bella's face when you are talking to her and she is tilting her head listening to you. That is sooooooooo cute!! Libby is just a doll in her pajama's. They are both such dolls!

·
Registered
263 Posts
Looks like Bella is going to be protective big sissy of Libby, super cute!

·
Registered
1,576 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Cuteness overload!
It is even better than the pics seeing them live!
Bella's little head tilt is adorable!
I love Libby's chubby belly lol

The 2nd vid is so sweet too with Libby running around.
You have a pair of absolute sweethearts there. xx
Haha, Libby has the head tilt down to an art..I hope it stays that way because I love when dogs do that!! And thanks!! I'm glad you like watching them:)

My puter is running slow. Saw the second vid. Libby is so funny hopping around. Like a little Bunny! So cute! They are both Angels!
My computer is sooooo slow too..Isn't that annoying?!?! Haha

Looks like Bella is going to be protective big sissy of Libby, super cute!
SHE IS!!!! Oh my, when someone comes up to Libby that she does not know, she is very nosey!! Kinda worries me..I took Libby with me to show a friend and my boyfriend said that Bella was like depressed because she was not with her..Haha, already attached!!

·
Registered
3,356 Posts
That was totally amazeballs! ha ha! your dogs are beyond adorable! <3
The music was not bad at all ;)

Libby reminds me of a teeny tiny teddy bear! I love how Bella has such expression.

·
Registered
7,637 Posts
OMG thats so funny they both had really heavy eyelids in the first one.. Libby is just like MUUUMM who cares where Bella is i'm trying to sleep, can't you see i'm in my jammies!!!

Bella is hilarious.. she's like MOVE OVER sis i'm coming in ha ha ha ha.

I need Libby's bed.. wheres it from? Am changing my front room accessories to that deep purple with burnt orange :)

1 - 16 of 16 Posts