Chihuahua People Forum banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
118 Posts
Wow !! What a great day !! She seems to have a lot of fun. I am looking forward to go out with my Chi. But she just got her 2nd vaccine...1 more month to go.
I loved the picture that she is in the pool. Gorgeous girl :)

·
Registered
512 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Wow !! What a great day !! She seems to have a lot of fun. I am looking forward to go out with my Chi. But she just got her 2nd vaccine...1 more month to go.
I loved the picture that she is in the pool. Gorgeous girl :)
Thanks! When you take Tequila out make sure to get lots of pics! She is sooooooooooo adorable! :flower:

·
Registered
512 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Awww!! Looks like Bella had an awesome time! :love2:
Yeah she did... We live in an apartment so she doesn't get a lot of running time. I talk her for hour walks but that is on a leash. She was thrilled to be running around!

Awwww, she is adorable!! Seems like she enjoyed the day at the park! :)
Thanks! Yeah she had a lot of fun although she was kind of in shock when I threw her in the pool. lol

·
Registered
6,015 Posts
Bella is adorable...love the markings on her head...the perfect v with circle in the middle...she is just beautiful...looks like she had a great time at the park :)

·
Registered
14,441 Posts
What great pics! Love the ones of her running! Her ears just kill me! She is a doll. :)

·
Registered
512 Posts
Discussion Starter #11

·
Registered
3,960 Posts
What a great set of pics...she was having the time of her life..lol I especially loved the one where she noticed the "big" dogs! She told them exactly what she thought!!:D

·
Registered
1,431 Posts
She is so adorable!!!!! I just love the face with her tongue sticking out:) She looks like she had a blast!! I wish we had a dog park :( :jealous:

·
Registered
3,235 Posts
She is so cute looks like she was having so much fun, it will be nice when my Amberleah will be able to play outside. I used to have a toy Fox terrier looked just like your Bella.

·
Registered
512 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
What a great set of pics...she was having the time of her life..lol I especially loved the one where she noticed the "big" dogs! She told them exactly what she thought!!:D
Thank You!!! It is funny... she is more timid toward smaller dogs than dogs 10 times her size.

She is so adorable!!!!! I just love the face with her tongue sticking out:) She looks like she had a blast!! I wish we had a dog park :( :jealous:
THANKS!!! We only have two where I am at and the one in the pics I have to drive like 45 mins to get to.

She is so cute looks like she was having so much fun, it will be nice when my Amberleah will be able to play outside. I used to have a toy Fox terrier looked just like your Bella.
Would love to see pics!

i love the pool one
Its a good thing you did... she didn't

·
Registered
1,495 Posts
She is simply beautiful such a sweetie

1 - 18 of 18 Posts