Chihuahua People Forum banner

1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Registered
512 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Today we went to PETSMART for a Halloween Costume Contest and there were a lot of cute and funny costumes there so Bella and I thought we would show you her competition...

Bella waiting to get her picture taken...

He ain't nothing but a hound dog...

in blue suede shoes...

Still waiting...

The M&Ms Mandy and Mufflels...

Ladybugs and Bees everywhere...

Mommy I am getting tired of waiting...

Muffels smiles...

There has to be a Witch...

and a Ballerina...

·
Registered
512 Posts
Discussion Starter #2 (Edited)
Another Witch, Tampa Bay Bucs Fan and a Pirate...

Bella with Connie her Petsmart trainer...

Bella with her Vet, Doctor Soother at Banfeild/PETSMART...

and a nurse from Banfeild...

FINALLY and the winner is BELLA AS SPIDERGIRL...

The second place winner was Elvis with his Blue Suade Shoes.

Bella wore out on her way home...

Sorry about the pictures. They were taken with a camera phone.

·
Registered
6,831 Posts
Yay congrats Bella! She makes the cutest Spider Girl ever! She blew away the competition, for sure. ;)

·
Registered
1,387 Posts
We went to our PetSmart too and there were like 8 million dogs and most of them were Chihuahuas. LOL Our 2nd place winner was a woman with her 5 pet rats who were all in costumes, but she didn't even enter them into the contest so I don't know how the heck she won - go figure! And 1st place went to this big yellow lab mix looking dog who's name was Daddy and they had made his costume which consisted of a lions mane and a little furry tail topper thingy to make his tail look like a lions tail and he was the Cowardly Lion, which was really cute. Chloe went as Little Miss Muffet, but she was such a scardy cat and refused to walk and Heaven forbid another dog try and sniff her because she would just coward away. I don't know what got into her, because she is always beating up on our toy poodle and acting like the Queen. It was okay though I didn't care that we didn't win - I mainly went for the free picture and frame and goodie bags and to see all the other doggies. Plus the prize was just a box of Greenies. What did Bella get at your Petsmart for winning?

·
Registered
2,805 Posts
I took Quark in his Spider Suit he didnt win but we had fun! ill post his pic later :)

·
Registered
512 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
We went to our PetSmart too and there were like 8 million dogs and most of them were Chihuahuas. LOL Our 2nd place winner was a woman with her 5 pet rats who were all in costumes, but she didn't even enter them into the contest so I don't know how the heck she won - go figure! And 1st place went to this big yellow lab mix looking dog who's name was Daddy and they had made his costume which consisted of a lions mane and a little furry tail topper thingy to make his tail look like a lions tail and he was the Cowardly Lion, which was really cute. Chloe went as Little Miss Muffet, but she was such a scardy cat and refused to walk and Heaven forbid another dog try and sniff her because she would just coward away. I don't know what got into her, because she is always beating up on our toy poodle and acting like the Queen. It was okay though I didn't care that we didn't win - I mainly went for the free picture and frame and goodie bags and to see all the other doggies. Plus the prize was just a box of Greenies. What did Bella get at your Petsmart for winning?
Bella won a big box of Greenies also which will go to my sons dog Buddy because she is on a low protein diet.

·
Registered
512 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Bella says thank you everyone! She has another costume contest at PETLAND next Sunday where she will be wearing her Zack & Zoey Fairy Tails Dress...

I made a Flower Teira for her too but as you can see by the look on her face she will have none of that...

She won't leave it on for more than a second. Anyone have any ideas? The guy at Michaels suggested Super Glue and I almost socked him! lol
:mad:

·
Registered
1,145 Posts
Can you try gently tying those ribbons under her chin to keep it on for judging? They just have to see it for a few minutes to choose.

·
Registered
1,387 Posts
Ness♥Bella;774107 said:
She won't leave it on for more than a second. Anyone have any ideas? The guy at Michaels suggested Super Glue and I almost socked him! lol :mad:
Maybe you could get some elastic and sewn a little chin strap onto it - that's how Chloe's hat is made. She can still get it off, but not as quickly.

1 - 20 of 23 Posts