Chihuahua People Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
6,015 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
she has pneumonia...is on 2 antibiotics for 4 weeks and then the xrays will be repeated....she also started on B12 injections today..one a week for 6 weeks......No SQ fluids are needed at this time... we don't want to overload her lungs so will keep a good eye on her hydration....so with her ventolin nebulizer treatments, her chest physio and now the antibiotics, I think she should do ok....she isn't herself , very quiet and uninterested in anything but being with momma....
Thanks to all that are keeping her in your prayers and positive thoughts...

·
Registered
6,015 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Thank you all for your prayers and positive thoughts...

Bella had a bad bout of coughing around 7pm...it was quite scary....I gave her another ventolin nebulizer tx and did her coupage ... she settled after a bit....she still does not have any appetite...got approx 6 mls of soup into her at suppertime...
hopefully she has a quiet night and gets some rest, she looks very weak and fragile.....

·
Registered
2,209 Posts
Thank you all for your prayers and positive thoughts...

Bella had a bad bout of coughing around 7pm...it was quite scary....I gave her another ventolin nebulizer tx and did her coupage ... she settled after a bit....she still does not have any appetite...got approx 6 mls of soup into her at suppertime...
hopefully she has a quiet night and gets some rest, she looks very weak and fragile.....
:'( you have NO idea how much i am hoping and praying! :'( she can do it! :) x

·
Registered
4,837 Posts
My heart is just breaking for you and Bella having to go through all this. I'll keep praying for both of you. I hope Bella gets a good nights rest and starts to make the turn for the better soon. Sending blessings to both of you and the rest of your beautiful family.

·
Registered
5,186 Posts
You know it is amazing how attached we get to each others chis over a forum. I just adore sweet Bella, and it breaks my heart that she and your family are going through this tough time. Many prayers and well wishes offered to you--hold her and love her for all of us.

·
Banned
10,704 Posts
I will keep sweet Bella in my thoughts. I am sending her lots of healing vibes.
I know it's incredibly difficult when our little ones aren't well. You are doing a
wonderful job taking care of her. She is lucky to have you. Your love, care and
affection will help her pull through. Hang tough my friend, you're not alone in
this, I love Bella too, it's like Tina said we all get attached, and all want what
is best for each other and our pups.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts