Chihuahua People Forum banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
1,659 Posts
hi bella is a doll looks like she enjoys her new dresses im busters mom i was wondering how tall buster is and he looks about bellas height do you know how tall she is buster weighs 4lbs do you think hed wear a xs hes 4 months thank you for your advice

·
Registered
447 Posts
hi bella is a doll looks like she enjoys her new dresses im busters mom i was wondering how tall buster is and he looks about bellas height do you know how tall she is buster weighs 4lbs do you think hed wear a xs hes 4 months thank you for your advice
Yes, if Buster is 4lbs he would most likely wear an XS. The dresses I got Bella were XS.

·
Premium Member
16,071 Posts
She looks so pretty in her new dresses! :love5:

·
Registered
512 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
I so adore her. And the dressed look ridiculously adorable!!
THANK YOU!!!

awwww, very, very cute !!
THANKS!

Very cute! :)
THANKS!

So cute! Such a great model.
THANK YOU! Without a treat or two she would be exactly like a model... hungry and mean. lol

Super cute, and such a cute model:)
THANK YOU!

Adorable! I love the jacket with the hearts on it!
THANK YOU!

awww bella ur too cute in all the outfits, our little model! hmmmm oh boy...next stop walmart! :albino:
Bella says thank you! They had a large selection here at my store. I was shocked!

Yeah she wears XS.

cute pics i love the pink one without the fur lol, shes a good model :)
THANK YOU!

She looks ADORABLE in her new clothes!! So glad you both like them!! I had to get them when I saw them!!!
YOU AND BRUISER HAVE GREAT TASTE! SUMMER IS GOING TO BE GREAT!

Yes, if Buster is 4lbs he would most likely wear an XS. The dresses I got Bella were XS.
THANKS!
She looks so pretty in her new dresses! :love5:
THANK YOU!

adorable!
THANK YOU.

SHWUUUU... DID I GET EVERYONE...LOL

1 - 20 of 20 Posts