Chihuahua People Forum banner
1 - 20 of 20 Posts

· Registered
5,076 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Bella has had an exacerbation of her ME...she is quite ill....she is still at home and hopefully can stay at home with me....prayers and positive thoughts would be gratefully appreciated as I am a firm believer in the power of prayer....her weight is down....hopefully she will be able to swallow mashed potatoes today....you can see in this pic, my little diva doesn't have her usual sassy spark in those eyes...

· Registered
5,076 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Thank you all for your prayers....Bella was able to take a few bites of mashed potato....she wanted to go out and lay on her chaise lounge in the sun...so she is sleeping now...no signs of aspiration pneumonia, ..so maybe we have turned the corner again ! I just noticed how soiled her procollar was in that pic...she had regurged so many times in the night...its in the wash now ...thankfully we have more than one for her !

· Registered
5,191 Posts
Just saw this post--Oh, sweet, sweet Bella. I will be praying for her and you as you continue to provide for her the very best care and love as you always have. Please continue the updates as I know we all care and are concerned for Bella, Beautiful one.

· Registered
5,076 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
Bella update..

I took Bella to the ER clinic this morning...she remained very nauseated and would not take anything by mouth....she received a shot of cerenia and enough cerenia tablets until her DVM will be back in the office on Tuesday....she was very lethargic after the injection...its about a 1 hr 15 min drive back home and she slept all the way..shortly after we got home she had a mega regurg..enough to soak herself...they said the shot was good for 24 hrs...so hopefully she can take some supper later this aft...she took some water thickened . I may try her with a pop sickle after a bit...she is not out of the woods yet :(

1 - 20 of 20 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.