Chihuahua People Forum banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
6,015 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
we have had a yellow lab...90 lbs...staying at the resort for the last week...being a male, he has marked every corner of the cottage and all the bushes etc etc...well little Bella feels the need to ..mark...yes ..mark over top of his markings.....Being 3 1/2 lbs makes this job very difficult but...being the little trooper that she is...she devised a way !! She backs up to the cottage..balances on her front legs...with her back legs elevated and let's the marking begin !! What a sight this is...of course her pp is no where near where Joey went...and then she gets down...gives a couple of kicks to make the grass fly and struts away, feeling very much the dominant dog LOL

·
Registered
5,807 Posts
Bella, you go girl!!! :lol: :lol: OMG, that must be a riot to watch! When you say her back legs are elevated, are they braced against something or just "up there"?

I think every creature needs to feel dominant over some other creature. Lily picked two teensy maltese boys and Bella picked a 90 pound lab. :D

·
Registered
6,015 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Her back legs are just up in the air..with all her weight on her front legs.LOL It really is a sight to behold LOL I especially like the forceful kicking of the grass at the end...

·
Registered
6,015 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
I will try..but Joey has gone home and we are having quite a rain storm tonight...it might be awhile before Bella feels the need to " mark " her territory LOL

·
Registered
4,920 Posts
That's so funny cause the poor thing can't possibly wipe out the pee of a 90 pounder but at least Bella gave it a good try. Auggie will do the kick thing too. It cracks me up that he thinks he is such a big guy :lol: :lol:

·
Registered
1,876 Posts
Oh Bella you are precious. I would love to have seen a picture of that. Our neighbors Great Pyrenees came to visit the other day and he was marking a tree in our yard with Marcus standing under his belly marking the same tree at the same time. We nearly fell over laughing

·
Registered
2,415 Posts
Oh, that is hilarious - I can just picture her rear end up in the air! :lol:

Tia, my chi who went to the bridge last year, used to do something similar. And then she would do the scratching bit - we called it her peepee dance. :lol:

Bella, you show them all who is the boss - you rock, girl! :D

1 - 14 of 14 Posts