Chihuahua People Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
512 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
These pictures have been a long time coming. I haven't been on Chi People more than half an hour since around Christmas time because while I was visiting Virgina Beach I got Pneumonia. It was the worst vacation of my life and I am finally starting to feel better and have more energy. So this is like the beginning of some of the Bella Christmas pictures I took. There will be more to come with some video to of Bella in the snow (that was an experience). lol

Anyhow, this is the Bedsack that Bella received from Pookeypeds our 2nd Secret Santa. Bella loves it and if its not in her bed then she wont sleep in her bed! Thank You Shelly for everything and I will have more pics soon!

Charlie plotting to take Bellas Bedsack... I MUST KNEAD IT!

NA NA NA NA NA ... I have a bed sack and you don't have one!

·
Registered
384 Posts
lol, awww she is so cute! i love her little pink nose 2!

·
Registered
3,090 Posts
Awww so cute! You can tell she just loves her bedsack. Zoey loves snuggle bags & stuff she can burrow down into.

·
Registered
6,831 Posts
What adorable pics, she's such a cutie. I'm sorry about your vacation, I'm glad you're starting to feel better now. :)

·
Registered
1,708 Posts
Bella!! You are sooooooooooo cute!!! I love the bedsack! :) Roxy is jealous! Sorry you didn't feel well on vacation!!! I'm glad you're back to normal. :)

·
Registered
768 Posts
aww u have some great pics there! we have a ginger cat like yours.. my chi`s are very naughty with her! lucky enough she live with my mum coz Lola and Penny like to chase her :eek:

1 - 14 of 14 Posts