Chihuahua People Forum banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
512 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
These were done at Petsmart. The Gulf Coat Animal League took the pics and the price of the from proceeds went to them. Most of the pics they took of her all turned out blurry but these were a couple of the best.

This isnt the best because she has a funny look on her face and its blurry...

This one turned out better. She has her face turned away a bit which I thought was cute...

·
Premium Member
16,071 Posts
I think they came out very cute! I think what the problem is, is a combo of two things. They use a cheap point and shoot camera, and they use the Zoom. The Zoom on a point and shoot to me doesn't do much other than distort the picture, make it very grainy, and makes it blurry. If you have ever taken, say a picture that is 300X300, and trying to size it to 600X600. That kind of effect. You would think they would have a bit better set up. But even blurry, our babies are in them, so they are cute nevertheless. :)

I noticed that yalls Santa at least wore his gloves. Ours didn't even bother. :/ What Santa doesn't wear his White gloves!?!

·
Registered
2,020 Posts
I think they came out very cute! I think what the problem is, is a combo of two things. They use a cheap point and shoot camera, and they use the Zoom. The Zoom on a point and shoot to me doesn't do much other than distort the picture, make it very grainy, and makes it blurry. If you have ever taken, say a picture that is 300X300, and trying to size it to 600X600. That kind of effect. You would think they would have a bit better set up. But even blurry, our babies are in them, so they are cute nevertheless. :)

I noticed that yalls Santa at least wore his gloves. Ours didn't even bother. :/ What Santa doesn't wear his White gloves!?!
Lol T! It really is a lazy Santa who doesnt bother with his gloves. And really, what kind of camera are they using to take such blurry shots? It seems to be a nation wide trend among the Petsmart Santas! Although I think it gives the pictures a cool kind of vintage look to them, maybe its deliberate?

·
Registered
6,831 Posts
Aw these shots came out super cute! I love them. Agree though they should use a better camera, rather strange really, even basic point and shoots take good pics. I really don't see why getting a good, clear, colorful pic should be so difficult.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts